Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most (maybe all) of the non-poster posts are either "good picture" posts, "hey somebody put me in a picture I'm not feeling the love" posts, or "I'm an ignorant troll" posts, none of which need to be saved. Scrap em.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Which category does that post fit into?

Anyway, I don't really care. It'll probably be easier to stick the posters up on a web page with author and comment, and lock this thread, and start a new one. But splitting would essentially acheive the same thing. I wouldn't mourn my missing posts if you delete them all.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• no deletion

each of my posts are as important

no, more important, than each that precedes it

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Yep, scrap all non-poster posts.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
            each of my posts are as important
            I've deleted MANY of your post in the past... I don't view this any differently
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• but my posts then are more important than my posts now

so you shouldn't delete them

Jon Miller
              Last edited by Jon Miller; September 20, 2002, 15:12.
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• i'm with Jon Miller...split the thread but don't delete all the posts
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                  but my posts now are more important than my posts then
                  For that comment alone, I will probably just delete them all instead of creating two different threads...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'd say either split the thread into a seperate "comments" thread or just delete them.

Comment

• Ming - make it a 'vote for your favourite' thread...that'll be fun
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming

For that comment alone, I will probably just delete them all instead of creating two different threads...
                        What are you talking about?

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Closed for housekeeping...

It will be back open later.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                          X