X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Challenge: Turn Apolyton posters into movie posters

This thread is funny as hell.

Thanks to the mods for knowing when to lighten up just a bit.

Now for some album art...

Photoshop Challenge: Turn Apolyton posters into movie posters

I want to see if anyone else here has some image-editing skills. The purpose of this thread is to edit movie posters or anything-movie related to become Apolyton-related (not singling out any specific member, of course ). If you don't have photoshop, go ahead and use MSPaint; it doesn't really matter. No attacks on any members. Here are a few examples to get you started:

Good luck, and have fun.

Comment

Sounds awfully fun.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

This could be very very amusing.
        It could also lead to some interesting vacations.
        Common sense and good taste is definately a requirement.

So far, so good.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I was about to say, the idea sounds familiar. But hey, it's a good laugh.
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This is hella good.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                This could be very very amusing.
                It could also lead to some interesting vacations.
                Common sense and good taste is definately a requirement.

So far, so good.

On second thought
                Throw good taste out the window.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Of course I got the idea here from Something Awful. I just hadn't seen anything like this done here and thought I'd bring it up.

Comment

Are there any good sites to get movie posters from, or did you get these ones from all over the shop? I can't seem to find any decent sized pics anywhere, that's all.
                    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I'm finding them all using Google Image searches. Here's another one:

Comment

Comment

i love these! keep em coming!

i think my fav is the danq one
                          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

i'll pack my bags RAH.
                            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                            - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Only 2/3 of the ones in the pic are homo though.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                              X