Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Americans Only Please: Should Mulroney resign as the Prime Minister of Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I assume Mulroney actually made the statements?

We occasionally have ex-Presidents run their mouth, so I assume your ex-PMs do that on occasion too?

I was responding to Drake's post, not the troll-poll anyway.

Besides, why would anyone in the US care? It's not like Canada has any independent policies of any significance.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

No MtG. Chretien made the statements. Drake posted the real article but replaced Chretien's name with Mulroney, clever bugger.

A move across the bridge is looking better and better with every passing day...
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I didn't bother looking up the article, just took it as posted.

Not like there's any need to verify what the little guy up north says, it's all of the same significance to US policy. Of course, whether that's good or not is another story.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Things have not been the same since Cretin took over.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Ain't it amazing how young folks fell compelled to post statements about subjects of which there are mostly ignorant.
            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I understand he's a lame duck, so it hardly matters.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
                Ain't it amazing how young folks feel compelled to post statements about subjects of which there are mostly ignorant.
                You just defined the poly OT.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Well, Asher is going to scream at you now Chris. I actually got that too, but I edited out "Post Removed"...
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Never let this kind of gag go, we take enough unwarrented abuse, why give it substance?

Comment

because it was funny?

Jon miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Well, Asher is going to scream at you now Chris. I actually got that too, but I edited out "Post Removed"...

I actually beat you to it. I had called Asher out in the first reply to this thread, but edited it out in the interests of comedy. It hasn't really worked out though, even after I went to all the work of faking that article...

On the plus side, I guess this shows that many Americans aren't ignorant of Canadian politics. Take that, Asher.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Asher (or any Canadian) can scream if they want, but in foreign policy issues especially, it really doesn't matter. Same on this side of the US.

When was the last time either Canada or Mexico had a significant foreign policy position contradictory to that of the US?

Comment

Now would be that time.

Hey Reb....

Comment

Yup, kind of sad he had to get two people to edit their posts in order to keep the joke going. Nice job faking the article though.
                              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

just because they did not pick it up as early as others does not mean they should be blamed

Jon Miller
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN
                                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                                X