• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah! shoo!
    Talent Optional

Comment

*rememebrs that famous quote*
      "We've been happily married for 3 years - and the other 27 haven't been too bad..."

Possibly have been in love, probably not though. Aren't currently, although I want to be very much. Far too much. I fear it's coming to rule my life.
      "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Hi. Can I complain my angst here, too?

Great
        You make my life and times
        A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

I;m not in love this week.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I realized about a year ago that I can make myself fall in and out of "love". Now I avoid it when possible. It saves me pain.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

what about in love with the idea of being in love?

Lonely Heart's Club??

Comment

I'm at the "I love you, hate you, love you, hate you - but I love you till the world stops turning" stage
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  I worked a bit of everything for a computer shop this summer. Tech support was kinda fun. The people who buy computers from this shop are enthusiasts, so most of them try overclocking.

I loved getting the calls from people saying that their processors "just died", so I tell them to bring it in. I open up the case and see some of the circuitry on the motherboard is melted(!) in some cases, in others the casing on the CPU itself was deformed from extreme heat.

Overclocking voids the warranty, except we can't prove they were doing it (sometimes they just couldn't install the athlon's heatsink on properly and the thing fried itself on bootup). It was always interesting to hear the excuses of how it happened though, and even more amazing there weren't complaints like that with the Intel chips.

Anyway, I'm threadjacking. So yeah, I'm not in love right now.
                  These were enthusiests frying their computers?

Jon Miller
                  (didn't have any trouble at all (once I got the right drivers..))
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I have never been in love

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I think I am, but I'm not sure if she feels the same way. Time will tell...
                      http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
                      Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
                      ------------------------
                      ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

In High School, I was never really in love. I only really thought I was. Nothing more than infatuation.

Since leaving HS, however, I've had plenty of time to ponder the meaning of this word, and no, I still haven't fallen in love.

Ah well. I'm only 18 now. There'll still be plenty of time.
                        "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                        "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                        "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

in love. for about 4+ years. many glorious, happy years, and looks to be that way for quite a few more, providing we get through this "study abroad" thing...

so when she's not around, all that affection gets transferred to my computer. that b1tch has been spoiled so much... at least she doesn't crash on me anymore, i've smacked her around enough and played around inside of her enough that she's quite nice to me. she actually used to be quite jealous of my real gf, don'tcha know...
                          B♭3

Comment

I'm not sure whether I should vote for the 1st, 3rd or 4th option... I've been in love once, was too shy to tell, and as of yet haven't quite gotten over it yet for the lack of anything better, I think. *sob*
                            Then again, I'm doing fine enough as it is, so I think I can manage without any.

Or maybe not... Aargh!
                            Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                            X