No announcement yet.

Are you in love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I'm in love. I've been with my girlfriend for two years, and were going to get married when we graduate from college.

Fez, I'm proof that there's hope for us right wingers. Don't give up, man
    "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Originally posted by nationalist
      Fez, I'm proof that there's hope for us right wingers. Don't give up, man
      Well... I wouldn't count on that for me...
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by nationalist
        Yes, I'm in love. I've been with my girlfriend for two years, and were going to get married when we graduate from college.
        Have you told her your whacked political opinions yet?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

Have you told her your whacked political opinions yet?
          Yep, and she shares them.
          "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

What is this world coming to?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I am not in love, but I have many a crushes on girls at school and see cute ones on the street all the time. Unfortunately, introverts (like me ) and the social events where one could go about meeting girls dont mix. Oh wel, Im still young...

Kman
              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

That's great to hear Nat, that is, that you found a loving girlfriend. Not necessarily that you guys are going to be creating little goose-steppers.

I have been with my girlfriend two and a half years and we are going to get married when I graduate college (there's no need for her to graduate, she's already a prof! )

And yes, she's a commie sympathizer to boot.
                http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sargoth

try "not in love" or "im married dude".
                  You equate those two? Poor boy.
                  The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Some chick recently thought that she was in love with me, but it turns out that she was just randy and on the rebound. Thank heaven for small favors.

I've never been in love, I don't have a long enough attention span.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I was, once.

Probably never again.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Single...lonely...afraid to take the first f***ing step...

"'tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all"
                        Talent Optional

Comment

Ah, yes, true story from yesterday.

Apparently, two girls were checking me out. I say apparently because I was completely oblivious while it happened (figures ). It happened while I was at work (BUY YOUR DAMN SHOES FROM K-MART!), they said hi. I said hi back and kept working. My co-worker (female, so I trust her) said they walked by three or four times, and went away whispering and giggling to each other.

a good sign. I think (unless my fly was down...)
                          Last edited by CapitanGarlic; August 31, 2002, 02:26.
                          Talent Optional

Comment

Were you too busy checking out the guy in Apparel to notice them hitting on you or were they fugly?

Sidestory: Back when I used to work in a bakery at the local Walmart+Grocerystore (called Superstore), this girl from Apparel used to come in at the back of the bakery and shamelessly hit on me. She wasn't bad looking, but I don't usually go for the airheads.

She actually ended up getting fired because she was caught not once, not twice, but three times sitting on a table in the bakery talking to me while I worked.

Comment

very much....in different ways...
                              i am a person that is very full of love
                              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Were you too busy checking out the guy in Apparel to notice them hitting on you or were they fugly?

ZING!

seriously, though... I was actually paying attention to my work... so I didn't give myself a concussion by dropping shoes on my head.

and no, they weren't fugly. Quite nice, actually. But I had no idea who they were, and as I said, I'm quite oblivious/clueless.
                                Talent Optional

Comment

Working...
                                X