No announcement yet.

Revolution!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just admit it Che, you're a faker. You prolly don't even like Communism. You just listen to Rage Against the Machine, and think that hooting and hollering about a workers' revolution is cool. It's pathetic. If you're going to support a movement, support it. Don't just post slogans and blame all the world's problems on people you disagree with.
    Do you know him so intimately that you dare publicly accuse him of being fake? You don't know **** about him and you don't know **** about what a revolution means either. Hmmpfh, I bet you can't see alot of things from the hole your head is stuck into...
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Felch X
      Whenever Communism does bad things you blame it on people who clearly aren't Communist, like Stalin.
      Are you seriously implying that Stalin wasn't to blame for the terror?
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Whoa, dude, loinburger, I mistope.

Axi, you know I'm just trying to gang up on Che from a different angle, distracting him from the task at hand by accusing him of not being true to the revolution. It's classic counter-revolutionary dirty work, and I'm a slave to the capitalists.

About that Stalin thing, I don't know, I was just trying to say big important things to get Che heated at me and lose his cool.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

You'll have to play lower and dirter than that to get me to lose my cool.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The American Civil War was definitely an important revolution.

It created a more powerful federal government, and it attempted to revolutionize racial relations, but it was killed aborning by former Confederate officers and soldiers who organized the Ku Klux Klan for purposes of political and racial terrorism.

But even with the failure in revolutionizing racial relations, in the end, the federal government still emerged more powerful than ever.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Communism isn't bad, it's just that here in the US history books are propaganda and making us brainless minions of a Corporate Republic.

Comment

Chegitz - but the Bolsheviks were left-authoritarian. I thought you are left-liberal.

Comment

Working...
                X