No announcement yet.

Stupid Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They (the guy and his wife, say mid-forties) thought I was joking at first.

They said they had just come from Buckingham Palace, seen St James' Palace, heard about all the other palaces that London has (Westminster, Lambeth, Kensington etc) and presumed that "Versaille Palace must be around here somewhere!".

"I assure you it isn't".
    "Are you sure?"
    "Yes".

I felt like saying "Actually, I'm just kidding, its about two miles down that road, hail a cab, it'll be quicker". If I were able to be a fly on the window when the cabbie heard the request, I would have definitely done it.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• You should have told them that, if they intended to walk, they should wear water-proof shoes.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I know the capital of Swaziland is Mbabane. I don't even need to look it up, it's in my vast pit of useless knowledge.
        "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

• Thanks Vlad, I have been after that picture for a while to show someone

Well what's the capital of Lesotho then?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Hope the pic works

Awww it wont let me post anything over 600x0, so its pretty poor quality
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Col Bigspear; August 16, 2002, 18:44.
            "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
            "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              Um, that's nothing. Many U.S. students can't find their OWN state on a map.
              That's nothing, I can't find my keys!
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I like that picture. Sums it all up really doesn't it
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• That's nothing, I can't find my keys!
                  Get a clapper, then you can find your keys by clapping, and attach the clapper to them so you never lose them again.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• I just borrowed an idea from the local gas station and attached my keys to a cinder block.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Personally I believe that excessive education levels in a society can be counter-productive. There are still a lot of jobs that require relatively unskilled labor. If everyone is too educated, who will fill in those jobs?

what do you mean by unskilled? burger flipper? we dont need them, thats what us teenagers are for

Comment

Working...
                      X