No announcement yet.

Stupid Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uhh this thread is just a tad elitist. People saying stupid people can vote . Oh the horror (sarcasm). last time I checked stupid people are people. They have the same right for representation as smart people.

shame on you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

although I did see one good point in this thread. Some smart people do "give" up their intelligence.

I know for a fact my IQ exceeds 200 . But I never went to college.

I like being known for my ability to work with my hands than with my brain. I like ladies to think I'm good with my hands as well

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        uhh this thread is just a tad elitist. People saying stupid people can vote . Oh the horror (sarcasm). last time I checked stupid people are people. They have the same right for representation as smart people.

shame on you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Stupid people do have representation: Dubya
        "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

I am disgusted by you intelligensia and your elitism. Instead of wanting to educate these people better, you just complain and 'joke' about exterminating them or taking away their rights as citizens... this is disgusting... you do realize that people don't pay attention in school not because they're idiots but because they see no reason why they should learn... people got other **** to deal with than memorize dates...

FUK THE INTELECTUALS!
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            I am disgusted by you intelligensia and your elitism. Instead of wanting to educate these people better, you just complain and 'joke' about exterminating them or taking away their rights as citizens... this is disgusting... you do realize that people don't pay attention in school not because they're idiots but because they see no reason why they should learn... people got other **** to deal with than memorize dates...
            You can't educate someone who will not listen. It's that simple. (Although the teachers in america should put forth a little more effort...)
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

American teachers come in both the apathetic and avid variety, and it's all a matter of getting the most you can out of the avid variety and doing your best despite the worst efforts of the apathetic variety. The exception is junior high teachers, who all come in the ******* variety and should be fought tooth and nail. Ultimately, though, education is in the hands of the students, not the teachers.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by nationalist
                Stupid people do have representation: Dubya
                Dubya is not stupid. On the contrary, he is rather clever. He is simply not well educated (despite having studied at Harvard).
                Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

Albert, these people don't want to be educated. Not wanting to learn is a sure sign of stupidity. My problem is that money is taken away from those who want to learn and given to those who couldn't care less. Being educated is part of being a citizen. If you don't want to be educated, then you are not fufilling your duty as a citizen. Educated citizens can govern themselves. Uneducated people cannot.
                  "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

You want to know why they won't listen? Because they got other **** to deal with... people don't got little nice homes and **** where they can go and do their homework and have their mommy and daddy helping them if they got a problem... plenty of people just plain don't see the need in trying. It's all the same... whether you try or not, you'll have a kid by the time you're 18... so people say f--- that... they ain't trying...

And where do you people go to school?
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Dubya is not stupid. On the contrary, he is rather clever. He is simply not well educated (despite having studied at Harvard).
                      I know Dubya isn't stupid. Hegraduated from Yale, and is probably smater than 99% of the population. He is simply inarticulate and relatively inexperienced compared to his colleages, and it makes him look stupid. I was just making a joke that I thought Diss would enjoy.

Comment

Oops, he graduated from Yale...
                        Freedom is just unawareness of being manipulated.

Comment

And where do you people go to school?
                          I go to the College of William and Mary. Its an Ivy Leage school. I went to a public high school in the Appalachians. I see problems here too, believe it or not. 13 year olds having kids. Its not right. But the point is, if they don't care, why waste the money when it can be spent on others who do care.

Comment

You want to know why they won't listen?
                            they ain't trying...
                            Wait, I'm confused. Are you arging for or against the position that people who don't care about school ought not to attend? Or is this just a rant?
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

to make them care... though shooving money in their faces (the democrat's way) don't help either... we need a grass roots cultural change stressing morality and showing that oppurtunity exists... we need to have people be big brothers and sisters for all the young boys and girls who is coming up now without no parents and try to steer these young ones in the right direction so they stay in school and pay attention in school because an education will open doors... that's what people need to drill into the minds of the youth. back in the day, parents did that, but people dont got parents now a days. We need a cultural change and unfortunately, too few groups are being outspoken about education... only Farrakhan or the new African panthers talk about anything.

thanks

Comment

loinburger:

I was explaining why too many people don't care to learn now a days...

Comment

Working...
                                X