No announcement yet.

Stupid Students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about white people who don't care about education? What about rural people? Does Farrakan care about them?
    "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

Speer:

Okay, but the question is, should people who don't care about being educated be educated.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

well I know the direction Speer is heading. Inner city schools blah blah blah.

But amazingly he may be right. Possibley a first for him . Poor people in inner city neighborhoods have a lot of turmoil in their lives. They cannot focus on school as much as people in middle class families.

Comment

Why should those who don't want to be educated get the overwhelming percentage of the education budget that they get now?
          "The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is to have with them as little political connection as possible... It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world, so far as we are now at liberty to do it." George Washington- September 19, 1796

Comment

exactly, nationalist... that's my point... no one except black nationalists seem to give a damn about cultural change in the minds of the people to favor education and success...
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              Poor people in inner city neighborhoods have a lot of turmoil in their lives. They cannot focus on school as much as people in middle class families.
              No doubt about that.

Comment

Dissident:

Exactly... and not just inner city youth, but also all the youth in the trailer parks and run down small towns... these are not ungreatful rich boys in the suburbs who would rather smoke weed than pay attention in school... these are people with legitimate things to deal with that distracts them from school.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ah well, there's an easy solution to effect cultural change: wait until the anti-intellectualism in the US causes it to be overwhelmed by the intellectualism of a superior culture. Or vice-versa, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                    exactly, nationalist... that's my point... no one except black nationalists seem to give a damn about cultural change in the minds of the people to favor education and success...
                    I personally do. Pat Buchannan does as well, along with the people at the American Cause. It seems that only radicals want to deal with concepts such as cultural change. The two main parties simply seem to bury their heads in the sand and watch the stock market.

Comment

these are not ungreatful rich boys in the suburbs who would rather smoke weed than pay attention in school...
                      I've met quite a few of those, and their female counterparts as well. I see no problem with it, though, because the best way to redistribute wealth is to give it to a pack of idiots.

Comment

nationalist:

yeah but that's the thing... if these radical groups could unite, they would be a powerful force in politics. Unfortunately, racial barriers exist between them that need to be broken down.

Comment

Loin: That's the truth. Its funny to me how oblivious the suburban parents are to what their kids are doing. These suburban parents are the parents that I hate. They are the ones who don't think that their little angel can do any wrong, and they belong in the gifted class as much as anyone else. These parents do much harm to the education of those who want to learn, because their children are the ones who persecute others who desire to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by nationalist I go to the College of William and Mary. Its an Ivy Leage school.
                            Not to be a stickler, but William & Mary is not an Ivy League school. Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton, and Yale are the Ivies.

W&M is, however, a very fine school -- the second oldest in North America if I am not mistaken.
                            It is much easier to be critical than to be correct. Benjamin Disraeli

Comment

nationalist:

yeah but that's the thing... if these radical groups could unite, they would be a powerful force in politics. Unfortunately, racial barriers exist between them that need to be broken down.
                              True.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler

Not to be a stickler, but William & Mary is not an Ivy League school. Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Penn, Princeton, and Yale are the Ivies.

W&M is, however, a very fine school -- the second oldest in North America if I am not mistaken.
                                Yeah, you're right. Its not technically Ivy. Its not in the right geographical area to be an "official" Ivy. Its ranked up with the Ivys though. Princeton review called it the "bootcamp of acadamia." You're also correct about it being the second oldest school in the nation (after Harvard) It was founded in 1693. Thomas Jefferson went there, among others. I was just trying to give a basic description to those who may be unfamiliar with it. Oh well, enough talk about school.

Comment

Working...
                                X