'Womyn Only' Drinking Fountains:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, see, boris, that comment? A JOKE.

i know being a white male gives you lotsa benefits. i'm just saying, with it comes pretty much everybody else blaming you for everything, whether you deserve it or not.

good god, that's why i had the and the in the post.

a JOKE.

crikey.
    B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
      Ron you need to tackle reality I am involved in this. You are obviously ill informed and have no idea what you are argueing. You simply laugh and joke at the entire article without so much as having any clear knowledge of the facts. This is not the first time nor the last I bet. But if you sincerely want to debate it get informed first. I need but one example each time. This time was Title IX to know you have no clue at all.
      Given up on your article already? No, seriously, blackice- do you think a good example is provided by using an incomplete, second-hand example of a TV show that the author didn't actually see?

Rest assured I didn't laugh at the entire article- only the bits that were laughable. There were quite a few. As ever, feel free to argue in support of those sections I chose to laugh at. If you can be bothered.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

The crux of the difference of opinion I have with both the extreme men's movement is that they equate equality under law with identical and homogenised laws across the sexes. The problem is that I don't think men and women are identical, or equal. Hence I think indenticality to be a fundamentally flawed goal.

I will continue to hold that view until I become pregnant.

Comment

So Ron, do you think there should be other laws for men and for women??
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
            Any rate Che "you make more money so yes you are the head of your family" WTF is that?

I made more money I stayed at home and raised our child and I consider her my equal...She first of all was a person....
            Here's the thing you fail to get, because of my economic power (as primary income earner), I make the choices. I make the choice to treat my partner as an equal, just as you did. You and I do that because of our beliefs in equality and justice and fairness and out of love and respect for our partners. But that doesn't mean the power isn't there. Just because I choose not to excercize it doesn't mean I don't have it.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti
              So Ron, do you think there should be other laws for men and for women??
              You bet your arse. If you disagree, try explaining why we need laws covering abortions performed on men, or explaining how Infanticide legislation should be extended to cover male lactation.

Comment

The kind of legislation that you present as an example has no equivalent for the male population. There for there are no differences in laws regarding the same situation for men in women, simply because these situations do not exist. But in social relations , I see no reason that women should be treated differently from men.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

do you think a good example is provided by using an incomplete, second-hand example of a TV show that the author didn't actually see?

Ron and again I am wasting my time here with you.

The DNA thread you spammed had the entire story of the DNA situation which the author (not you) is obviously well versed in. He made that comment obviously as reflection of the facts that anyone who cares to follow the situation would recognize.

Your totally stupid law comparision is another example of a waste of time. Not only do you insult the fact children are being abused by this hard core misandry. You insult men, women and children with your complete inane equality views.

You want a debate know some facts and stop with the inane...
                  “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

If anyone is unqualified to accuse another person of being inane, it is blackice.

I don't kno whether you're trying to be funny, or if you're trying to look smart. Either way, it isn't working.
                    http://www.ststs.com/CGI_BIN/YaBB/YaBB.pl?board=cut
                    Dan Severn of the Loose Cannon Alliance
                    ------------------------
                    ¡Mueran todos los Reyes!

Comment

Working...
                    X