No announcement yet.

Britons Voted World’s Worst Tourists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else find Japanese tourists incredibly annoying?
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Hmmmm.......... This has to be the first international popularity type poll we've done well in in a while.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Wrong Dalgetti. Israelis/Jews tell everyone they're the chosen people, that's why they're unpopular.

Comment

Originally posted by *End Is Forever*
          Anyone else find Japanese tourists incredibly annoying?
          Certainly in Stratford. Obviously you won't have met them much in England, living in a less desirable area, but they clog up Stratford, a fairly small town, massively.

Comment

But some of those Japanese girls are hot!
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I worked for several summers in a tourist resort, and the foreigners were about as described. The Germans were always very polite and affable, but stingy. I wouldn't place the Brits so far down, as they didn't have to worry about me not speaking the language. I'd have to say the worst tourists I encountered were Americans, almost always the ones from New Jersey. Bleargh.

Japanese tourists are annoying because the come in such huge numbers, but they are usually polite and well-mannered.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Do not go with them to anything remotely comedic. Their incescent laughing is enough to make you want to jump into the Canyon.
                They put on comedy shows at the Grand Canyon? Missed that one.. darn.

Kidding aside... I think Americans are polite when they are abroad just so that they won't be attacked or kidnapped or whatever... seeing as how everyone hates us. (OK maybe the kidding was still on and not put aside... I'm an a s s sometimes...err all the time :-P~~ )

Comment

Believe it or not, I haven't seen that many Japanese tourists in my life. It's all rumours to me.

Comment

The japanese tourists I've encountered seem to loose it while shopping.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I've never seen a Canadian in my life. And 've actually met an Australian before.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        I've never seen a Canadian in my life. And 've actually met an Australian before.
                        You probably have. They just blend in very well.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Nope, haven't, at least never noticed any.

As for Americans - Europe is full of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnIII

Certainly in Stratford. Obviously you won't have met them much in England, living in a less desirable area, but they clog up Stratford, a fairly small town, massively.
                            Er, York is "less desirable"? I realise it's not an all-tourist town like Stratford, but you should see the number of the ****ers in the city center on a weekend.

Or perhaps you mean Salford, the tourist capital of the north?
                            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I meant Salford.

Comment

Originally posted by our_man

We're 2nd last! I thought everyone loved the Irish!
                                Looks like the British & Irish have something in common after all.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X