No announcement yet.

Help Cloud9 make a decision about what kind of computer to buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fool I put not effort into it this is just a waste of time to me.
    This part is the entertainment though
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• The idea is you shouldn't have to put effort into it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I get more mental stimulation chatting with my cat Asher

Besides what would you do to distract yourself from the topic if people did not type typos? You'd be lost for words
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• you guys fight so much

is there something going on between you two??

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
            I get more mental stimulation chatting with my cat Asher
            So you named your cat after me?
            (Kidding, of course, but with your grammar in there you're implying your cat is named Asher)

Besides what would you do to distract yourself from the topic if people did not type typos? You'd be lost for words
            /me inserts a copy & pasted article about cat grooming from online

read it its all there lol someday mommy and daddy will make you move out and youll need to grow up

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
              you guys fight so much

is there something going on between you two??

Jon Miller
              Leave me alone, I enjoy bickering with my DLs.

Comment

• like EvC?

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• My cat is named asher BTW Move out of the house
                  I kicked them out when I was five. I could show you how it is done?

Oh ya I forgot your allowance..bummer.

Jon yes he wovs me
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Leave me alone, I enjoy bickering with my DLs.

hahahahaa
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller
                      like EvC?

Jon Miller
                      And Wiggy and Bod Dornan and CivNation

Comment

• mind you the thought just came to me are they your mom and dad?

Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                          blackice, how about I link you to www.dictionary.com

If you don't go and read it you have lost your desire to excel!
                          Reading that thread is like picking up a grain of sand compared to the dictionary, Asher.
                          HAVE A DAY.
                          <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                          "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                          For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

• i'm so sorry you decided to get an imac.

WHY GOD WHY?!!!

if you were going to go mac, could you not have done the world a favor and gotten a nice tower?

new iMac = pug fuggly.
                            B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                              i'm so sorry you decided to get an imac.

WHY GOD WHY?!!!

if you were going to go mac, could you not have done the world a favor and gotten a nice tower?

new iMac = pug fuggly.
                              Don't plan to keep that iMac for more than a couple of years. Towers are too expensive, but I understand why their so expensive.
                              HAVE A DAY.
                              <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                              "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                              For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

• Just to stir things up again, here's yet another article that touches on the Mac vs PC war.
                                Vi hedrar Steven genom att driva en intresseblogg helt dedikerad till de ämnen han själv skrev om: animerade filmer och anime.

Wraith
                                "Would you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intruiging."

Comment

Working...
                                X