No announcement yet.

I need beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark? newcastle brown one? wwwwwhhhhyyyy?

I want it. now.... where? where is it?

Comment

• Perfect link, Kamrat X.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I feel ignored.

Comment

• Che, Yep! You got beer your out yet? I´ve got mine...
          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Comment

• Here you go, Andy. http://www.newcastlebrown.com/home-f.html
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthelion
                I feel ignored.
                I´m sorry Ecth. Did you say something...?

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Here you go, Andy. http://www.newcastlebrown.com/home-f.html
                  Aww, that´s just cruel...

Comment

• Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamrat X
                        Che, Yep! You got beer your out yet? I´ve got mine...
                        Cheers, Comrade!

Comment

• Comment

• SkÃ¥l, comrade! Na Ztarovje!

Comment

• Andy, you live in beer heaven. Why are you jonezing after Newcastle when you have so many amazing beers in your country you could go you life without missing Newcastle. Don't get me wrong, Newcastle's a damn fine brew, but I'll take a Hefeweissbier any day over Newcastle . . . unless there's a shortage of lemons.

Comment

• Thing is chegitz, I've had so many Hefeweizen, I just want something new

And since I liked the taste of the brown one....

Comment

Working...
                                X