I need beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need beer.

Must have beer. Nice tall droughts of Newcastle Brow Ale, hot wings, cheese sticks, and trivia games a t sports bar would be nice. But bunnygrrl holds the pruse strings for now. Alas, there shall be no beer for at least a week.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Attached Files
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Bummer

Here have some lemmings *hands Che a lemming-on-a-stick*
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Mmmm, beer...think I'll go get one. Thanks for the idea, che!
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I'm going to try to make a tofu berry iced smoothie...wanna try that?
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Lemming bites can be pretty nasty. My aunt was bit by a lemming once....
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Eww@beer

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                I'm going to try to make a tofu berry iced smoothie...wanna try that?
                You are so gay.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I am not gay

and that sounds good

how do you make one?

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

We're talking BEER here, people, not fruity drinks!!!

Have you no shame?
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

@ Boris.

Like you're one to talk honey.
                      Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Macho, macho man...I want to be a macho man
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Maybe it'll come true if you click your red heels together.

And I know you've got a pair.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

i dont know whats going on here but i feel a moral obligation to post this
                            Attached Files

Comment

Why'd you post a pic of a twelve year old girl Pak?
                              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Working...
                              X