No announcement yet.

I need beer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I am seriously jonesing for a tall cool one. I'm gonna have to use all my powers tonight.

It would be cheaper just to buy a six pack of Newcastle, but where's the fun in that . . . and that shows you why I'm poor. Poor impulse control.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

To each according to their needs - just tell her that.

And sort out later what gets taken from you according to your ability.

edit: I'm having a really bad typing day...
      Last edited by Seneca; July 10, 2002, 20:43.
      yada

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Simple Che:

Get Beer money by selling drugs.
          "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Mission....accomplishhhed.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

what's beer?
              Hi, I'm a sig virus. Pass me on by putting me in your sig!

Comment

Where you at I'll drop you a 12 of Blackice
                A man can not be without beer nope can not happen...
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

That sucks! Right now I'm drinking a mix of lemonade and vodka....since I don't have any refreshing beer to drink.

I prefer SamAdams. Amber Bock, Anchor Steam, Killian's, and the Bass Ale/Guiness mix.

ooo-laa-laa!

Thucydides-they don't have a military "bar" or anything there? From what I hear, in Afghanistan, they have 50 cent beers on base.

But remember to watch your a** and take care of yerself there!
                  Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                  Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                  *****Citizen of the Hive****
                  "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Wow...unemployment money for beer...that's a shame
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I don't drink alcohol at all, but I have gotten high on M&Ms and orange soda.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

M&M's and Orange soda?

Ah, I once got messed up on three king size bars of Snickers. My eyelids started twitching and my face got numb.

weird.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Snickers are full of sugar. Sugar is nature's answer to amphetamines.
                          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

When my cousin was in Kosovo, the Polish SF guys came over and they busted out a keg of Heineken (well, not exactly a keg, more like a JUMBO can with a little valve on the bottom)
                            "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                            "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                              Why'd you post a pic of a twelve year old girl Pak?
                              She's twelve? Oh crap! I'm a peadophile. Oh well... what the hell....
                              A witty quote proves nothing. - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
                                Snickers are full of sugar. Sugar is nature's answer to amphetamines.
                                Ack, sugar! I'm more of a "sour" man myself.

Lemons are the bomb!

Comment

Working...
                                X