No announcement yet.

The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NATO is the vehicle of US dominance over Europe.

The fastest we are freed from your last remaining yock the better.

But I can see you are overwelmed with tears for the crimes of your country.

I am sure the terrorists are also heartbroken by their deeds too.

I say you fit eachother fine.

Comment

• I;d say that Israel and Palestine are two little children playing in the mud compared to the US and the terrorists that have claimed her.

Comment

• The lack of empathy for the civilians you kill, or your efforts to overthrow yet another government in Latin America just a few months ago provides testament of the worth of your country at the present time BTW.

Comment

• Well, look at the time!

Another 62 kick the bucket!

Man, we gotta get that kill total up, to damn low.
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• You are seriously deluded by your 'lens' of perception. Would it surprise you to learn I am not a Mercan? Didn't think so. I doubt you are paying much attention to most of these posts.

And as far as I am concerned the sooner the US divests itself of maintaining peace and stability in Europe, the better for Poly. Not for Europe though. Be careful you don't get what you wish for.

Go cry to the US when Turkey overruns your *ss.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• It wouldnt suprise me in the least that you are not american. I've seen George Michael's video.

And I am touched by your sudden care for Greece.

Comment

• An american muppet such as you is far worse BTW. Although infinetely more funny.

Comment

• To be honest. I don't give a ducks poop shoot for Greece. You might though.

Puppet. That's good, if you weren't such a puppet yourself.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Is that supposed to be news?

Control yourself, I wanted to write muppet. But "doggie" would do as well.

I will talk to you later.

I assume I can expect to find you firmly between the legs of the US.

Comment

• Will you guys keep quiet?

Your throwing off my count!

I'll have to bump off another 62 if you don't stop.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

• The chicken is keeping his cool. How... unexpected.

Maybe he's just been... pacified by some Turk of late.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• He's waiting for a hothead to take the bait.

This stuff is so silly he will probaly have a long wait.

Comment

• We can hope so.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Some of the Brits bye into that kill total nonsense, they may take up the cause before long.

Comment

• notwithyoueither,

it may come as a surprise to you but you are the hothead Chris was refering to.

As was expected you keep sucking the US t!t (not to say anything more vulgar).

BTW your lion seems a bit tamed. I wonder why. Could it be he is afraid of the big bad EU eating it up? Or maybe the IRA has shot one too many arrows at it?

You are propably one of those nationalists who think they have retained some past colonial flair. An amusing speciment of modern times.

Comment

Working...
                                X