The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paiktis22
    Why would you say that about Greece? Funny.
    Because I hate Seasme Street, what do you think?

I know you are a complacent man. No need to prove it further.
    Perhaps you should follow my lead, that way I can be even more complacent.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• 1) Is this supposed to be an answer?

2) Don't hold your breath.

Comment

• 1) Yes
        2) Yes
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Excellent. Go back to Linux now

Comment

• BTW here's some data to process.

US HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS

IN THE WAR AGAINST AFGHANISTAN

Every American citizen who supports the Bush administration's self-declared "war" is responsible for these atrocities.

(THESE ARE THE ONES WE HEAR ABOUT ON U.S. MEDIA - There many be many, many more)

"We are not innocent of making war against civilian populations. The modern doctrine of such warfare was set forth and enacted by General William Tecumseh Sherman, who held that a civilian population could be declared guilty and rightly subjected to military punishment. We have never repudiated that doctrine." Wendell Berry

Have to find the Human Rights watch condamnation for the US giving refuge to dictators it itself installed in power. Will post it in the US protects dictators thread.

Comment

• Greeks, meet Turks. Come lecture the world after you manage to govern yourselves better. In the mean time, don't bother. It rings rather hollow.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Would that be before or after you stopped turning people against eachother?

And I doubt someone who lost thousands on terrorist attacks, overthrows democracies and kills civilians has anything to say about governance. Especially if the number of the enemies he has is some indication for it.

Comment

• Better go read the American Holocaust.

You have killed more people than Hitler.

It just doesnt show while you have the power of guns.

I hope you are proud of your country and you dont ask why terrorist attack it every chance they get.

Comment

• And since you brough up Greece and Turkey...let us not forget who made absolutely sure these two counties remain hostile, and not only those.

So that example of yours about governance was unfortunate to say the least.

If Turkey was a democracy and not the military regime you support, you can bet you would have one more country to worry about.

Comment

• I? You are sadly mistaken my fine trolling friend.

As for Americans and terrorists, they have been largely untouched, except recently by some really FUBARed wing nuts. Let's see how much they are attacked when they are done with the f*ckers.

As for the power of the guns... Yes it is very real isn't it? Too bad your guys don't have it.

Too bad the US did not leave your sorry *sses to the Soviets. I'd like to hear your bleating if that were the case. Oh wait... You'd be in a gulag without a computer, wouldn't you? Oh well.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                        And since you brough up Greece and Turkey...let us not forget who made absolutely sure these two counties remain hostile, and not only those.
                        Oh yeah! Greeks and Turks really need someone else to stir the pot. Ever read some of your own posts on the subject of the Turks?

The Pals and Israelis are a bit worse, not much, but a bit.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• About guns, I agree with. That is the only thing that "saves" you for now. For the time being you "only " have to worry about terrorists.

About "saving" us from the Soviets, I suggest you go read on how the US supported the dictatorship in Greece.

So and despite your better efforts, we are free exactly because we fought you.

And this is a fine legacy.

BTW I am amused byt the fact that you discard all by atributing it to some lunatic terrorists.

These are simply the tip of the iceberg. The edge of the spear.

Comment

• Exactly, And you made sure that "divide and conquer" remained strong.

AS I said, if Turkey was a democracy and not the military regime you support, you'de be in for a surpise.

Comment

• I still didnt get an answer for which government you tried to overthrow a few months earlier?

Or an apology for the 62 civilians you kill every day.

Comment

• Yes, yes, my fine feathered friend... but what does that have to do with the price of Greek complicity in NATO?
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X