The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DinoDoc
    Wouldn't you rather that they be in front of us?
    That goes without saying.

My ol buddy Paitkis is just p*ssed that the US won't unleash it's asenal on Cyprus, but we can't waste ammo, no oil there, and the civilains are too dispersed to get an effective kill rating.

We need a nice, densly packed target to get the civilain kill numbers into the more respectable ranges.

62 is disgraceful, I'm sure we can do much better.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Sh*t. I could kill 62 civilians every day (as long as I had a gun, or perhaps a pointed stick of some kind)...
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Well, head south of the border and get to that recruiting station, we can't have these low kill totals!

The army needs men like you, determined to better the score!
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

No way. If I'm going to get my hands dirty, it'll be for the maple leaf.

Christ, I bet we haven't even managed 1 civilian a day so far. We've got some catchup to do...
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Is that why you bombed our guys, BTW? Felt we weren't pulling our weight?
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I have no interest in killing civilians be those turks or anyone else.

This is what you seem thirsty to do.

I am pointing out the murderous ways of the US government which kills 62 inocent civilians every day.

And I can not be angry that the US doesnt do anything about Cyprus since the Cyprus tragedy has been done with the help of the US.

And the crimes continue with 62 civilians killed every day

Comment

and what was the government that the US tried to top some months ago?
                (and failed)

Comment

Can we make the number a little higher so it has more of an effect?

Why don't we just say they're killing 100 civilians a day. If that doesn't stop them we can say 500.

yay greece

on second thought those numbers don't look too realistic.

Perhaps we should do stuff like 183 -> 559, etc? Yes, that would work.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I have no doubt that for the US to stop its numerous crimes an opposining force must be produced to counter it.

Somehow I doubt that this would be Canada.

Comment

• You live in Greece, paiktis, why the hell are you still talking about this?
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                        You live in Greece, paiktis, why the hell are you still talking about this?
                        Because he lives in Greece and there is nothing else to talk about except for evil turks and evil Euro plane spotters.
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• I didnt know humanism was dependant on where you live.

Comment

• It's not, it's just particularly annoying when someone is being such a blatant hypocrite on here.

Greece isn't exactly known to be a big proponant of "humanism", and you're trolling the Americans for the actions of their government (using bull**** figures to boot)

Just knock it off, if you're going to constantly troll try to add something to it that's interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by paiktis22
                              I didnt know humanism was dependant on where you live.
                              You and others seem to think so where American are concerned.
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

• Why would you say that about Greece? Funny.

I know you are a complacent man. No need to prove it further.

Comment

Working...
                                X