No announcement yet.

The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you shouldn't feel guilty because of who you are.
    The secret leftist euro communist hardliners wing has finally done it's job for you! Don't let them succeed.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Re: Re: The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Originally posted by Sikander
      They have to be sure that all of their source material (like that crap from the leftist crank at the University of New Hampshire which was destroyed on Apolyton months ago) has been completely discredited before they take a stand. They have a reputation to maintain you know. Apparantly so do you.
      Good argument Sik. No rebuttals to their arguments/facts. Straight ad hominem all the way.

Not that I am surprised.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Dissident:

Well, to be honest, there are times I really don't care for my fellow humans either. I think everyone is like that from one degree to another.

I really don't know sometimes if humanity will ever solve its problems peacefully, not with six billion people and growing. Just more mouths to feed, more minds that will become clouded and so on.

Right now, we need a meteor. Preferably 1- to 3-miles wide. Enough to wipe out most of us, yet to allow the biosphere to recover in a reasonable amount of time (geologically speaking). I remember seeing something on CNN's crawl earlier this week along the lines that Earth recovered remarkably *fast* following the extinction of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago due to that nasty meteor.

Our physical bodies are such illusionary and transient things, aren't they? It's the soul that's eternal.

Gatekeeper
        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

UR:

Why the hell should Sikander — or anyone else, for that matter — have to post some meticulous point-by-point rebuttal every freaking time some Tom, **** or Harry (or an Urban Ranger) resurrects a topic that was discussed "x" amount of time ago?

Gatekeeper
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Good argument Sik. No rebuttals to their arguments/facts. Straight ad hominem all the way.

Not that I am surprised.
            I thought the smiley face on the thread indicated that you were trolling rather than arguing. So you just thought it was funny / cool ?
            He's got the Midas touch.
            But he touched it too much!
            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

So you are suggesting that ad hominems are valid substitutions for real arguments?
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

So you are suggesting that ad hominems are valid substitutions for real arguments?
                You would say something like that!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Mirror denounces the US as the rogue state

I thought the smiley face on the thread indicated that you were trolling rather than arguing. So you just thought it was funny / cool ?
                  If I were trolling, why did you bother to respond with a flame, thus falling into my trap? If I wasn't, why did you post a flame?

Comment

No, he was suggesting that he isn't arguing seriously because he can't be arsed to.

It's a valid position. I do it all the time...
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You would say something like that!
                      Sorry, that was intended for Gatekeeper.

Comment

Pilger is a gutter pinko journo with a troll agenda that lost all semblence of credibility years ago. He really is one of the thriving tapeworms around the fundamental orifice of creation; he is not worthy to gather up his own excrement.

His arguments are ridiculous fabrications and distortions - conspiracy laden tripe vomited up in order to spark controversy, full of cretinous lies and vile bile that shows his thorough perversity and lack of any grip on reality
                        They have been refuted constantly and consistently.
                        The conspiracy line, and the Afghan casualty count have been raised many times, and smacked down for the pusillanimous, pernicious p1ss and vinegar that they are.

He even manages to squeeze in a troll about the "Jenin massacre", but one was disappointed that constraints of time and space did not allow him to go into issues of faked moon landings.

Faded Glory's characterization of such parasitic pondlife as "juvenile western crackwhores" is most amusing and apt.

Whether you like it or not, history is on our side.
                        We will bury you.

- N.S. Khrushchev

Comment

Sorry, that was intended for Gatekeeper.
                          No problem, my response was a joke anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                            No, he was suggesting that he isn't arguing seriously because he can't be arsed to.

It's a valid position. I do it all the time...
                            Just because you do it all the time doesn't mean it is valid.

Comment

UR:

I'm not suggesting anything other than that basic human nature somehow eludes your awareness.

If I challenged your views day in and day out 24/7 365 days per year, you can't in all honesty say you would *not* tire of rebutting my attacks, arguments adn whatnot. Particularly if they contained innuendo and misinformation mixed in among the genuine nuggets of fact. In fact, I daresay that, in time, you *would* tire of my tactics and either tell me to get lost, ignore me, use some saved "form" counter-argument or ...

... God forbid, you might do what Sikander did.

Gatekeeper

Comment

Just because you do it all the time doesn't mean it is valid.
                                Man, he's not asking for his posts to be taken seriously. He's registering his disagreement with you, stating that he's too lazy to argue back, and giving those of us who can recognise light trolling when we see it a bit of a laugh...
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X