Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOOTING AT L.A. Airpot! Late breaking news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poeple are not getting killed in the Athens Airport.
    of course not. The hijackers usually wait till the air is off the ground. remember, like in 76' when that Air France flight was kidnapped by Abu-Nidal? Some great security job, guys. People went on - board an international flight with guns!
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti

of course not. The hijackers usually wait till the air is off the ground. remember, like in 76' when that Air France flight was kidnapped by Abu-Nidal? Some great security job, guys. People went on - board an international flight with guns!
      They were international guns.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I love how this guy is an Egyptian limo-driver. But because he has no apparant terror connections, they're calling it a hate crime. I'm sorry, this is stupid. Hate crime? As opposed to the murders done out of love?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          I love how this guy is an Egyptian limo-driver. But because he has no apparant terror connections, they're calling it a hate crime. I'm sorry, this is stupid. Hate crime? As opposed to the murders done out of love?
          Well, it doesn't appear to have been a robbery, or an attempt to collect money owed him on a drug deal. I suppose it might have been a "thrill killing". We don't know yet whether he was ordered to do it by one of L.A.'s notorious gangs. It might have been an initiation rite for a fraternity.

See? There are lots of reasons other than hate for which people committ murder.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

But a hate crime isn't a classification of motive. Their are robberies that are hate crimes.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hate crime is a classification of motives. It's a crime directed at someone for simply being of a certain "race, colour or creed"....
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

No, I mean that a "hate crime" is considered different from other supposed non-hate-crimes. The penalties are more severe for hate-crimes. It is a classification of motive in that respect, but it isn't a term just used to describe the motive. It is a term used to describe the official charge.

Murder-One
                Murder-Two

are different from

hate-crime Murder-One
                hate-crime Murder-Two

My uncle is a criminal attny. The whole hate-crime classification is stupid. If you murder someone for money or because of their skin color, it's still murder, and you should still fry. Making separate charges and penalties is stupid.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't agree with more severe sentencing for hate crimes...
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

They were international guns.
                    Good point

Plus, that was '76. In 2001 people with carton-cutters hijacked 4 airplanes without breaking a sweat in the US.

BTW I saw a very propagandistic film with charles bronson about this.

Comment

and I am serious about an EU directie disadvising euroepan citizens from travelling to the US.

It is a duty to the safety of our people, since america can obviously not guarantee it.

Comment

perhaps the egyptian lad just could not bear sharing his birthday with a superpower.

Comment

He obviously had his reasons.

Comment

*as opposed to murder done out of love?*

this is what pisses me off.

there's some deranged arse who kills his wife/girlfriend.

and they call it a "crime of passion"

the man is a freakin nutball in severe need of psychiatric assistance which was not administrated to him in time and they call him a "passionate lover?"

veritably pathetic IMO

Comment

Working...
                            X