Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SHOOTING AT L.A. Airpot! Late breaking news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!

watching a moive now. I'll check back on that

Comment

there goes the myth of el al being the safest in the world as Eli proclaimed

Comment

Pardon my French, but you're an idiot.

Comment

it is a title of honour kind sir

Comment

I gotta go with Israel. This shooting was a teract. This has happened before in Rome and Vienna to El-Ar. Tho the FBI is checking it out, we will see.

Comment

no it wasn't a terract.

If it was it was weak.

It would be easy as hell to bring 5 to 10 guys heavily armed to the ticket area.

why only use 1 guy with 2 handguns and 1 knife?

Comment

I should also mentioned the FBI has already classified this as a isolated incident.

The FBI is afraid to classify this as a terract for fear of causing additional fear in the general population and they don't want to offend middle easterners.

Comment

i find it hard to believe that of all counters the 'random shooter' chose the el-al portion....
                  us govt is alarming its citizens all the time so that if something bad happens it can say 'we told ya, we did our best' and if something minor happens like this time they get confused...

Comment

Doesn't look like a terrorist attack to me.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It's called hate crime

some people don't like Jewish people. don't ask me why

Comment

Yup (to Dissident). Even if we assume that he targetted El Al, it doesn't mean that it was terrorist in nature. It would have to be a part of some political strategy to qualify as such. If he was just a looney who got pissed at his employer, but also didn't like Jews, then it's just a hate crime...
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And Muhhamad Atta is a looney who didnt like Americans?
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

it was a terrorist attack and it was feared it would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
                              And Muhhamad Atta is a looney who didnt like Americans?

There's a reason we have different words for the two types of crime.

One is a part of a political strategy, the other is not.

If I beat a gay man to death because I hate gays, then it's a hate crime. If I kill gays to make them afraid to "come out", and thus change the political landscape regarding gay rights, then it's terrorism. See the difference?
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

CNN is now saying that the attacker is an Egyptian national who has been living in the U.S. for several years. This makes it much more likely that the attack was a terrorist attack, though it looks like this guy may have operated alone.
                                He's got the Midas touch.
                                But he touched it too much!
                                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                                X