Korea vs. Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fez
    Korea didn't win the match over Spain legiminat... or however the heck you spell that word...

Germany did win against the states.
    Yes ... Quite easily. German didn't took any risk.

They were still not at their best.

They had time to rest and relax now ...
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

oh crap....1-0 for Germany
      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

It was amazing. The whole stadium fell silent.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

c'mon Korea ! Make my 1-1 prediction come true !
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Gemarny wins... i wonder what will happen to Hiddink now
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

football won
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Deutschland uber alles, baby!
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Excellent game to the Germans. Their tactics were very solid. They also had the skill to take at bad pass from Korea at midfield and turn the Korean defense, which was pulled too far up.

Excellent game also from Korea. While they never mounted many chances, their defense nearly held. One mistake. One goal. That's soccer.

I am very proud of Korea for playing world-class soccer. I wish them well trying for 3rd place!
                  I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Yes, a good game to Korea. Germany played a far superior game today than they did against the U.S. last week, and Korea held their own against it for a good deal.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by yin26
                      Excellent game also from Korea. While they never mounted many chances, their defense nearly held. One mistake. One goal. That's soccer.
                      While Korea played solid... I wouldn't call it an excellent game because of their almost TOTAL lack of any offense.
                      But their defense was indeed solid.

Congrats to Germany...

and to Korea for making it as far as they did
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Haha. My predictions as usual people are overblown. But thank goodness Korea lost. Their spirit is shattered by the Germans. Yin, no longer can throw crap at me. And thank goodness they did not win again with the help from the referee. Is it just me or do these European referees know what they are doing? While those referees from African countries (Uganda, Benin, Togo, etc) some of which don´t even have a stadium did not?

Anyways, congrats on the win Germany. They may not be the best but at least Korea is out.
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

And so, thanks to their heroic conquest of the world-class might of Saudi Arabia, Ireland (oops, didn't actually win that one), Cameroon, Mexico, USA and S Korea, Germany make it to the final.

Well done, lads!
                          yada

Comment

Originally posted by Seneca
                            And so, thanks to their heroic conquest of the world-class might of Saudi Arabia, Ireland (oops, didn't actually win that one), Cameroon, Mexico, USA and S Korea, Germany make it to the final.

Well done, lads!
                            cameroon, mexico, usa and korea are good teams.

Comment

Ohne Hiddink fahr'n wir zur Endrunde, fahr'n wir zur Endrunde, fahr'n wir zur Endrunde. . .

Comment

Except they didn't play Mexico. Hah! Caught you with my deliberate mistake!
                                yada

Comment

Working...
                                X