Your political platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert Speer
    Worse than my 'evil' platform, spaniard?
    I personally wouldn't want to live in your country either.

And show a little more respect than me, instead of just calling me spaniard... that sounds a bit hateful... but hey what do I expect from a nazi!

Edit: Racist.... umm... I meant hateful.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It's a hell of a lot harder to buy an entire population than it is to buy 20 or so State Senators.

So let them 'buy' the State Senators. The power should go to the states. And usually this will not happen! That wasn't why it was repealed btw, we didn't have a problem with campaign finance in the 1820s .

The person who will go will probably be a party leader or the most senior member!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

no offence intended, giancarlo... I just dont want to call you Fez and I know someone named Giancarlo so it's strange for me to refer to you as that so I use Spaniard.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Bah! All your party's running platforms are full of corruption and decadence! Elect FIAR nominee's!!!

FIAR!
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
          X