Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Someone Find Me a New Political Party to Join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libertarianism isn't for Imran--they 100% oppose any foreign aid, and that's a big issue for him.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Imran:

Do not succomb to the rich communist elitists in college... SUPPORT THE BLUE COLLAR MAN! REMAIN A REPUBLICAN! The GOP is not ideal but it's the best thing around.

thanks
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The GOP works to support the Blue Collar Man about as much as Calista Flockhart's bra works to support her boobs.

A party led by a multi-millionaire, blue-blood Yalie (who snorted coke and drank all through colleg, went AWOL from the Air National Guard post his dad got him put in so he didn't have to go to Vietnam) that never worked a day for anything in his life somehow represents the working man? Puh-leeze.
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Rex, yeah, I hear ya. But the income tax thing and the isolationist thing REALLY bother me (and I mean a lot!).

Maybe when the party dumps Browne, I'll see who they put up .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, hey Imran I remember when I was saying I'd leave the Republicans if they went pro-choice and you went totally psycho!

Anyway Imran, whenever you join a party you will be compromising some of your ideals and accepting that they will promote some ideas that you don't like- but you join them because you support them overall. If you think the GOP has gottent to the point where it's not promoting any positive, or at least to the point that they are not significantly better then the Dems, then I guess you can leave.
            "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

How about the American Nazi Part?

(tasteless joke, I know)

Comment

God damn... yet another man is corrupted by the whore of babylon...
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Shi, I'm leaving, leaving, gone!

This whole crap by Bush in the MidEast and his foreign policy has pissed me off so much, I sometimes wonder if Gore would have been better.

So, I'll be a Independant Liberatarian for the time being. Maybe joining the Libs at a later date.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Suckle from her whory, liberal teat, Imran... suckle and disown Allah...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      So, I'll be a Independant Liberatarian for the time being. Maybe joining the Libs at a later date.
                      Just like me =).

Comment

I already have disowned Allah, you dumbass .

And the Republicans. What pledges have they kept? Where is the LESS government? Government grows just as much under Republicans as Democrats. What is the difference anymore? Republicans are just dumb idiotic Bible beaters who cling to the moronic ideas of tradition.

No thank you!

Comment

*High-Fives Vesayen*

Comment

Political parties are corrupt to the core......if every person in this country was an indipendant libretarian(most people have libretarian values but dont know it because they are so ignorant on our political system) this country would be much better off.

Washington had it right, political parties s0xx0r heh .

Comment

See what college does to people? Turns them liberal... At least in a few years, when collegiate ideas have left his head and he has a family, Imran will come back to the GOP... You can't just leave the party of Lincoln, Eisenhower, and Reagan for long...

Comment

I already have, Speer.

I admire Reagan, but the party has turned into a bunch of idiots. If you call getting educated 'turning liberal', then I guess you'll always call yourself a conservative .

Comment

Working...
                                X