Corrupt America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrono353
    maybe cause in 96 when china shot missiles and we sent 4 carrier groups they realized how seroiuis we were. thats why they stopped. I also find it funny how we got our spy plane back and China was condemned for using force.

its a tradition since mao for every chinese president to threaten to attack tiawan. Note: Not one had the balls to do it. look it up

LOL you got your plane back in pieces after the chinese went though and figured out how everything worked.. Tiawan will rejoin china, its just a matter of when. For all we know china and the usa could cut some deal and tiawan will be taken over. It wouldn't be the first time the USA sold out some country.
    Join the army, travel to foreign countries, meet exotic people -
    and kill them!

Comment

This entire second page shows why you should never argue with a leftist. He has "everything" backing him.

*sarcasm*

Really why do I even waste my time here even trying to argue with these people who obviously are never wrong?

They obviously know everything.

*more sarcasm*

And who in their right mind would believe an article from the leftist media? Not me.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Right mind...right...hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
          It's fun to charter an accountant
          And sail the wide accountancy,
          To find, explore the funds offshore
          And skirt the shoals of bankruptcy!

It can be manly in insurance.
          We'll up your premium semi-annually.
          It's all tax deductible.
          We're fairly incorruptible,
          We're sailing on the wide accountancy!
          I see ex Arthur Anderson employees have been spending thier time well.
          and kill them!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnIII
            Right mind...right...hahaha.
            Absolutely. Meant both ways. I didn't notice that at all....

Hey Boris, I am not saying you don't trust all CEOs I never said that. But what I am saying is there is no alternative to a privately owned company. Even Chile is learning to privatize the rest of its economy which it is doing. According to all of my sources Pinochet privatized more than 3/4s of the Chilean Economy.

DK is a top publisher of general reference and illustrated non-fiction books. Shop from a range of bestselling titles to improve your knowledge at DK.com

And this Che poster here is trying to screw up the economic model I so much think should be used as a world model. He has failed though.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Fez: See the slot machine comment.

You're just mad because you can't defend corporate pillaging anymore. Don't trust leftist sources? How about the Economist? Try picking that one up, you might learn something.

I find it funny that an Argentinian and Canadian are left to defend coporate America, and I work in corporate America.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Again, I am not saying that you don't trust companies at all! I am just saying those who commit crimes should be prosecuted like the guilty verdict handing down to the auditor Anderson. That was no mistake. You commit a crime you should get punished. I support that.

I am not Argentinian you misrepresentative leftist. Would you stop screwing up my nationality on purpose? That is insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                  Hey Boris, I am not saying you don't trust all CEOs I never said that. But what I am saying is there is no alternative to a privately owned company.
                  What you said was:

Boris: Yeah, it is always the companies fault... lets destroy the company.
                  Implying I wanted to destroy the companies. No, I want to make them accountable. I'm not looking for alternatives to a privately-owned company, I'm looking for some damn accountability and regulatory oversight, as well as an end to corporate welfare. Is that so tough?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                    Fez: See the slot machine comment.
                    Yup, there is no better description then that.

In the past 10 years, the finacial industry has gone to great lengths to milk the investors. I can't wait till they start investigating "pro forma" earnings, thats the biggest scam of all In one accounting system they lose $1.00 a share, they switch to pro forma and suddenly they are earning a $1.00 a share.
                    and kill them!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
                      I am just saying those who commit crimes should be prosecuted like the guilty verdict handing down to the auditor Anderson. That was no mistake. You commit a crime you should get punished. I support that.
                      When did you say that in this thread? Never.

I am not Argentinian you misrepresentative leftist. Would you stop screwing up my nationality on purpose? That is insulting.
                      Apologies, I thought you were Argentinian. Not intentional. Stop being so-high strung, I thought you Peruvians were relatively laid-back.

Tee-hee!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

When did you say that in this thread? Never.
                        I don't care if somebody is responsible for shoplifting, or any kind of crime they should be taken to court. This includes fraud, racketeering, etc.

I also support capitalism with little government interference. The little government interference should be the prevention of crime.

Apologies, I thought you were Argentinian. Not intentional. Stop being so-high strung, I thought you Peruvians were relatively laid-back.

Tee-hee!
                        Well the mistake has been made too much...

Comment

Are you really Peruvian? Damn, I thought I was making a joke...
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Are you really Peruvian? Damn, I thought I was making a joke...
                            OMG. I am a Spaniard. I don't know how many times that needs to be said.

Comment

"I see ex Arthur Anderson employees have been spending thier time well."

It's all the Brits' fault!

I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

With Italian heritage. Sheesh.

Comment

Working...
                                X