Germany refuses to hand over evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany refuses to hand over evidence

I heard somewhere that Germany has refused to hand over evidence because Mossoui (or however you spell it) faces the death penalty.

I think this is VERY good ! Ashcroft may be a fascist, but he's hopefully not dumb enough to lose something this important for him over something like this and will have the prosecutors drop the death penalty.
    YAY! DOWN WITH THE DEATH PENALTY :doitnow!:
    60.00%
    NO! DOWN WITH HUMAN RIGHTS!!!
    31.11%
    BANANA!
    8.89%

What? Who? Where?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

It was on NPR yesterday...on the "all things considered" program.

Comment

Moussaoui, is that #20?

Haven't heard about this, but today the American plans for invading the Netherlands made it into German headlines. I'm ready to protect my continent against anything that might come there.

Comment

Very biased stupid poll.

THIS IS VERY BAD. They must hand over the evidence because it could help the investigations.

Civman, your attitude is completely and utterly despicable.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
            It was on NPR yesterday...on the "all things considered" program.
            NPR? Bear in mind that I live in the backwaters of civilization (ie Sweden...)

Comment

I can't wait until we bomb Mars.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

National Public Radio, if I am not mistaken....
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

hey, it's what i heard. I plan on leaving this debat now. I just wanted to bring this up for people to discuss...

Comment

Civman: Maybe you should make a more respectful poll next time. I refuse to vote in such a biased poll.

Comment

National Pubic Radio... now that's the channel I want to listen to

The germans just don't want to get blood on their hands, and no-one else would either.
                      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Well Germany, will get a major diplomatic fracas then with the US... major mistake in my opinion.

And really nice to see Germany is hindering the prosecution of a terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                          hey, it's what i heard. I plan on leaving this debat now. I just wanted to bring this up for people to discuss...
                          I´ll leave to since noone can explain to me what **** we´re supposed to discuss...

Comment

German authorities have no other option. It's a constitutional and ECHR issue, and under this pesky little thing called "rule of law"....

Comment

Good for Germany.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X