D Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dalgetti
    yes, but the fact that Iraq was wrongly portrayed as heroes , doesn't mean , that it's now wrongly portrayed as *******s , with the grand anal Khalif , Saddam Hussein.
    I'm agree with you on that. Just now, I'm extremly septical.
    I consider that if Saddam is now portrayed as a mother-fvcker only because Uncle Sam (Israel was never friendly with Saddam, wasn't It ?) lately discovered that guy was endangering its interrested.
    Zobo Ze Warrior
    --
    Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

We were never friendly with him. In the 80s, France got him a nice nuclear reactor. Begin thought that a parking lot would fit that location better.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Zobo, face it , you'll never be able to shake off the image of the ones that surrendered to Nazi Germany. Despite all , facts , and evidences that may , or may not , exist, this will always haunt you. well , until the next war , maybe.
        He wasn't my intention ... Don't try to charge me with of other motivation that I haven't.

France lose the war against Germany. It's fact. If you believe that actual french are stressed by this fact, you "putting your finger in your eye".

I just didn't appreciate the morronic "ironical" words of a guy.
        Zobo Ze Warrior
        --

Comment

So you are NOT stressed by that fact?

I would be ashamed to go out of the country. You make darn good cheese and wines, and they're cheap around your place as well.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Not stressed, because we (<50 year old people) have not complexe with german, who attacked us 3 time in less a century and were victorious 2 times.

What actually stress me, is all those easy french-basher (you're losers, you eat cheese, you eat frog, you eat snails, bloody frenchmen ... ) ...
            Zobo Ze Warrior
            --

Comment

We were never friendly with him. In the 80s, France got him a nice nuclear reactor. Begin thought that a parking lot would fit that location better.
              Yes Osirak, or O'Chirak ... I know. Chirak had good relationship with Saddam and was leading the negociation. I ignore the real french gouvernment intention...

And Israel could have serious doubt about the peacefull use of the reactor (Nuclear matter is far more expensive than oil in Iraq).

But Peres admitted that its destruction it was maybe a strategical error.

Because when french (an italian too) build the Nuclear Central, Irak projected maybe too use plutonium weapons.

Or such matter is easily noticeable by neutron sensors. And plutonium facilities and weapon sites are easy targets.

Now Irak have maybe changed its mind and project to use enriched uranium weapons (if they don't have already such weapons). The enrichment of uranium if more expensive than the production of plutonium, but they didn't produce a lot of isotops so are harder to localize and eventualy to destroy ...
              Zobo Ze Warrior
              --

Comment

Working...
              X