No announcement yet.

Well-known Danes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His name is Anders Fogh Rasmussen and he is evil.

Comment

His name is indeed Rasmussen *gears up for oncoming Rasmussen-Rasmussen onslaught by Stefu* - and he's the closest thing we've got to a statesman since Uffe went on his indefinite fishing trip-leave of absence.

Comment

That Rasmussen vs. Rasmussen election you had was the inspiration for everyone being named Rasmussen-Rasmussen. I mean, having two people with same surname competing for nation's highest office, that's just wrong.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Indeed it was wrong Stefu. The first Rasmussen shouldn't have been elected PM in the first place.

I agree that it's unusual, even more so when you consider that Rasmussen isn't terribly common as a surname (well, it depends on how you look at it but you get my drift). It's just that Danes in general don't think much about this, since the two people are popularly known as Fogh and Nyrup respectively, not as Rasmussen.

This concludes tonight's class on Danish PMs 101.

Comment

Anyway, Norwegian black-metallists burn churches, and Öröröröygh felt he had to do the same - but Danes aren't much in for religion, so he tried to burn Legoland instead.
            *chokes*

I only new Andersen , Bohr, and Laudrup. who's kierkegaard?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
            X