X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GP
    So what happened to the Pope thread?
    I've had house guests all throught the Holiday weekend, and haven't been around much. I have no clue.

And yes, I have closed tons of blantant anti gay threads... and I've restricted tons of people for attacking gays.

Again... this is a "TROLL"... no worse than most of the troll threads here. When you have a legit complaint, I will act, as I ALWAYS HAVE in the past...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

GP wrote:
      Let it go. This is unlike you.

Guynemer wrote:
      Did someone steal Lincoln's login? This is so not his style.

Hogwash. This is vintage Lincoln. He has a long history of petty gay-baiting around here.

I'm still marvelling at Ming, who recently became most alarmed over someone using "retarded" in a politically incorrect manner, but shrugs off the latest of Lincoln's contemptible homophobic threads as being "no worse than most of the Anti American crap."

Americans put up with CRAP all the time in troll threads

Ming, you really don't see the difference between "Americans" and "gays"? So race-baiting will be tolerated, as it is also no different than anti-american spam?

So take your holier than thou attitude and cram it.

MrFun compares racist and homophobic threads, and earns this reply. Now I suspect it's Ming's login that has been stolen.
      Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
        But Americans are citizens of the most powerful country in the world -- anti-American jokes would not bring about threats of persecution from other people.
        Talk about being inconsistent...
        It's OK to pick on Americans but not gays...

Get a clue...
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Racism and homophobia are both hate motivated.

And Ming, if you have taken appropriate action against homophobic threads in the past, then I apologize.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You can close this thread Ming. It was just a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
              And Ming, if you have taken appropriate action against homophobic threads in the past, then I apologize.
              I have been the biggest defender of gay rights and totally against gay bashing... that's why your comments make me ill.

There is a BIG difference between a "troll" and homophobic threads. You just can't see the difference because you are the target of this troll. It's that simple. If he made hateful comments he would be toast in a minute... Just ask the unlucky lossers who have done so in the past and no longer can post here.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

It was just a joke.

Yeah, right. Just a harmless little joke. No slight against gays intended at all. in fact, the topic was randomly chosen.

Next: lynching, just a harmless party game.
                Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln
                  You can close this thread Ming. It was just a joke.
                  Good enough for me... Very seldom does the troll starter allow me this pleasure.

CASE CLOSED...

THANK GOD!
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                  X