No announcement yet.

Would We Believe This Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe he was even on tv once or twice but noone noticed.

Comment

No worries
      ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
      ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

No.

Take a look at the past.

Jesus was a little kid not worthy of a mention. It was not until he died that he was found to be a messiah.

For all we know Osama Bin Laden is the son of god.
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
          For all we know Osama Bin Laden is the son of god.
          I don't think so.
          God is a god of love.
          Satan is a god of hate.

The attack on the WTC is an act of the son of which of the above gods?

Comment

Osama could be - Jesus was accused of things he didn't do...

Comment

That is what I'm saying. The son of god could be ANYONE!
              Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
              Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

OK, OK that's enough - I admit it

Comment

I wouldn't have believed it the first time around, and don't. I certainly wouldn't believe it this time either.

(realises that in two millennia time we could be arguing about Ickeism)
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by mordhiem
                    How do we know he hasn't come round a second time already?
                    true, we don't know.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

what if humanity just got new chance/lesson, no armageddon?
                      (that rhymes )
                      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Maybe God came back in the wrong place at the wrong time...

(born in a small Rwandan village)

Or maybe he came down to earth on the west side of Shinjuku and still hasn't been able to tear himself away from the decadent, hedonistic lifestyle...
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                          Maybe he has, but was branded by Republicans as a left-wing commie hippie long-haired weirdo and lynched...
                          Or mabye some Democrats got him stoned, convinced him God didn't exist, and,being the Son of God, he disappeared!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I didn't know Haile Selasse was planning a comeback.
                            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

"I refuse to prove to you that I exist" says God. "For Proof denies Faith, and without Faith I am nothing."
                              "Ah" says Man, "but the Babel Fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? Nothing that useful could have evolved by chance. It proves You exist, so by Your own argument You don't. QED."
                              "Oh," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and dissapears in a puff of logic.
                              "That was easy." says Man, and, as an encore, goes on to prove that black is equal to white, and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.
                              The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                              Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                              All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                              "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

::Coughs quietly::

Eh. The son of god would be the guy who does nothing but good deeds, preach love towards fellow man, and deride the corruption of the establishment. He also is a pacifist who would fight when necessary.

Also he performed miracles. If you can fit these categories, you are the son of god.

Odd thought: If god made all of us, aren't we all the sons and daughters of god?

Comment

Working...
                                X