Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so you would fine nothing wrong with girls wearing lingerie

face it Bugs

guys associate certain clothes with sexuality (which makes sense, we are a visual species and clothes are the main way we modify our appearance)

and to have young girls wear those clothes is just going to make guys associate sexuality with young girls more than they are already

considering that young girls are already sexualized at to oyung of age, this is not going to help matters

we will get to the point (like we have in the past) when young girls will be considered open for sex

this will be bad for them because they will not be emotionally ready for them and so they will be preyed upon (even by those who do not have any preditory inclinations in mind)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• "Oh no! I can see a bit of her bottom! I must fiddle with her!"

Nope. I don't see anything wrong with girls wearing lingerie. I'd advise agaist wearing it outside or they'll freeze, however.
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• so you don't think guys associate clothes with sex at all

this is patently untrue

I am done talking to you

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Of course I do, you berk. I don't think any sane man associates children with an acceptable sexual target, however. What's more, anyone twisted enough to do so is already so screwed in the head that the latest fashion in underwear is going to make little odds to them.

Still done talking with me? Aw, don't go.....

Comment

• If they do, that's their problem, and only becomes the wearer's problem if men are unable to contain themselves. There are no clothes that a 10 year-old girl can wear that will make me think about her sexually; but hey, I can't speak for you. If a 10 year-old girl showed people her pants with "kiss me" written on them, the only people who would find that attractive are those who already have a problem.

Comment

• Well said, that twitching blue thing.

Comment

• This is in some ways quite silly. I am sure that somewhere, at some point in history, young girls have worn what we would consider thongs under nothing but a grass skirt without anyone thinking of them being "sexualized".
                A&F's inclusion of phrases like "wink, wink" and "eye candy" is idiotic and wrong, but I don't find the selling of thongs for ten year olds per se to be immoral.

Comment

Working...
                X