Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suomithreadi VII: Joka pelättyyn suomithreadiin postaa, vaikka kivistä aitaa nostaa!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * kumartaa MAOL:ille *
    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Raja-arvokin on jännä epeli. Osaankohan minä edes sillä enää leikkiä?

Mutta muuten olen sitä mieltä että e on tuhottava.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• sexcos? sounds like some Californian technology company

Comment

• Ecthelion, painu sinä vaan vittuun.
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• Originally posted by aaglo
            Sitten tuli dokumentti Jean-Marie LePeniksestä. Voi saatana mikä hullu mielipuoli. Uusnatsi. Ksenofobiasta kärsivä seniili karbaasi, joka ei tiedä tuon taivaallista ihmisoikeuksista.
            aaglo: mitä hyvää on ihimis oikeuksissa?

BTW: kiva jos tykkää miun sigusta.
            My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• LightEning sanoi ruman sanan! Pestään sen suu saippualla!
              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Ihmisoikeuksissa on sitä hyvää että...

...öö...

* jää miettimään *

Comment

• frank herbertin dyynistä ensimmäiset 20 sivua luettu.

kerpele! pyörä hajos ja lähimmälle
                  pyöräkorijaamolle on ainaki kolome(3) kilsaa
                  :desperate:

Comment

• Helvetin paskaa.

Comment

• SLUMBER WILL COME SOON
                      AND YOU ARE HELPING PUT IT TO SLEEP (vai "you will all be put to sleep"?)
                      SIDE BY SIDE WE DO OUR SHARE
                      FAITHFULLY ASSURING
                      THAT SLUMBER WILL COME SOON

Öitä...

Comment

• Miksette postaa, palikat? Onko jokin taas vialla?

Asensin muuten XFree86:n version 4.2.0... Nyt pystyy käyttämään dgeniä ja pelaamaan vanhoja Ecco the Dolphin-pelejä. Että niitäpä taidan ryhtyä kokeilemaan nyt.

Comment

• Taitaa olla vihreillä paha paikka edessä.
                          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• joo suomithredilla on ihan tajuton tahti tällä viikolla.

nukuin muuten 22 tuntia ti-ke yönä.

no LightE: keksikkö sie jo mitä hyvvää niisä ihimis
                            oikeuksissa oikeen on?

niin ja postataan se nyt tänne suomithreadiin arkistoon
                            että suomeen tullee uus ydin voimala. (en tiiä ite mittään
                            asiasta, luin toisesta threadista)

EDIT: typot pois
                            Last edited by Andemagne; May 24, 2002, 18:24.

Comment

• Nuketynuketynuke! Hahahaha!

Comment

• Uraani halkeaa ja tuottaa lamppuun valkeaa!

On erehtymättömyyttä meillä melko valikoima
                                On UKK, YYA sekä Imatran Voima
                                Ei mikään vaara meidän kuvioihin mahdu
                                Jollei sitten Kiinassa
                                Suomi-ilmiötä tapahdu

Originally posted by kassiopeia
                                Taitaa olla vihreillä paha paikka edessä.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X