No announcement yet.

Israeli Repression and the Language of Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyberGnu, Obviously we have a factual dispute here. Do you have a link to an American government report that can clarify this?
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberGnu
      Ned, it is well known that these courts are sham courts.

Look, even the US acknowledges that the settlements are illegal. When the the only nation in the world who actually defends Israels crimes acknowledge the illegal nature, you'd think that is has to be pretty much black and white. God knows that Bush would find a way to blame Arafat fro the settlements as well, if only he could...
      hi ,

the US of A should only get involved in its own country , .....
      what Israel does is only internal , ...........
      so , what the US "acknowledges" , ......is bogus , ....
      why , well , the "LAW" is different to start with , .....

but at least the US comes ones in a while to see , ......

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Panag, I have officially given up reading your posts... I have no clue what you are trying to say with those ,...... things. And for heavens sake, write in complete sentences!
        Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

• Ned, regarding the legality of the settlements, check out the Tenet report.

For the procedure in clearing land for the settlements, check Amnesty, Red Cross, Be'tselem (spelling?), or pieces in the NYT, WP or LAT.

Comment

• CyberGnu, Thanks. I will. Ned
            http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

The declaration of the state of Israel is the aggression, Ned. Get your facts straight, and stop reading Israeli propaganda pieces.
              So you think that the declaration of East Timor is an agression?
              The seceding of countries from Serbia was agression?

The geneva convention specifially forbids the relocation of an ethnic group from occupied territories to make room for another ethnic group.

We mostly relocated groups related to terrorists.

It's idiotic to claim we systematically relocated Palestinians from the occupied territories, since .... they are still there.

Finally, the demolishing of palestinian houses and orchards to make room for expansion of jewish settlements is pretty much the definition of ethnic cleansing...

The demolishin of palestinian houses is done as punishment for terrorist bombers.

Ned, it is well known that these courts are sham courts.

Ned, it is well known that God exists

Comment

• I have not been able to find the Mitchell Report. However, I have found numbers of "peace-activists" criticisms of the report for failing to declare the settlements illegal under the 4th Geneva Convention. It is interesting that Arafat and the PA have agreed with the report and its recommendations.

In other words, the illegality of the settlements remains merely a contention and not a fact.

I do note that the Mitchell Report urged freezing of the settlements as a part of a peace process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov

It's idiotic to claim we systematically relocated Palestinians from the occupied territories, since .... they are still there.
                  Like Indians of America. They are still there. But ...
                  Zobo Ze Warrior
                  --
                  Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

• yeah, Zobo. that's a valid comparison.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Panag, I have officially given up reading your posts...
                      hi ,

and many people have given up on your post's ,.............

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

• Like Indians of America. They are still there. But ...

They are still there in reservations in small numbers.

The Palestinians however, more than quadroupled in number, and are about to get their own state.

Comment

• Panag, that might be, but only because it pains them to be confronted with the crimes they defend.

In your case, you might very well have a point in your posts. Hell, it might be nobel prize winning poetry. I just wouldn't know, I can't make heads or tails of the rambling.

Come to think of it: Are you a DL created for the sole purpose of introducing more incomprehensible ramblings in the ME threads?

Comment

• Siro, I don't understand your view here. Are you saying that the settlements don't exist? Or that they don't expand? Or possibly that they are only built on land where terrorists live?

Man, you really need to read something else than Israeli media...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov
                              The Palestinians however, more than quadroupled in number,
                              Quadroupled ? Compared to which date ?

and are about to get their own state.
                              Oh yes ? When ? Is Israel stopping settlement ?
                              Zobo Ze Warrior
                              --
                              Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Working...
                              X