Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, come on. Read your posts back. "Oooooh, those shameless hussies."

People have dressed to be sexy for millennia. It's human nature.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
      Well, come on. Read your posts back. "Oooooh, those shameless hussies."

I have. Did I start a petition to enact a law where girls have to dress a certain way? NO!

I've simply asked people their thoughts on the matter. Does a girl that overly flaunts herself and act in a lewd manner turn you off? That was the question. You've turned it into Round 2 of "BFB defends DM from jeering onlookers"

So stuff it, and respond to the question.
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

And I think his point is that he doesn't find some forms of dress sexy or attractive. I fully agree
        Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
        Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd
          And I think his point is that he doesn't find some forms of dress sexy or attractive. I fully agree
          Can you clarify? Are you saying that when girls dress like that you don't find it sexy, or when they dress like that you do find it sexy?
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I mean that I find it slutty, which to me is totally unattractive.
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd

I mean that I find it slutty, which to me is totally unattractive.
              Ok, thanks for clarifying

Comment

If women want to flash their breasts I dont have anything against it.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

even if it's your woman?

Comment

If women want to flash their breasts I dont have anything against it.
                    But the SO of that women might.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Women have the right to dress how they want to. You have the right to decide wether or not you like it.

I think women are pretty aware of the duality. They probably take that calculus of "does this make me look hot", "do I look like a slut" into consideration.

EVen though Trap is kind of a PC dude when it comes to the ladies, he is right that you sound just a tad bitter. Best thing to overcome this is to lie with somebody to get them in the sack. Laz will instruct you...

Comment

Originally posted by GP
                        Women have the right to dress how they want to. You have the right to decide wether or not you like it.
                        I completely agree. Which is why my question dealt with the latter of those two...not the former...

EVen though Trap is kind of a PC dude when it comes to the ladies, he is right that you sound just a tad bitter.
                        Hmmm, well I don't mean to sound bitter...especially since this thread has absolutely nothing to do with me being dumped. Completely unrelated...

Comment

I don't see why Orange's point is so hard to understand.

I completely agree, and I'm not bitter either.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut
                            I tend to find women farting loudly repulsive. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned, though.
                            You may be surprised to find that blokes doing it isn't a turn-on either

People should dress and act as they feel, as long is they aren't harming anyone or causing undue upset.

I prrefer going out clubbing with my girl-friends who are slutty than the frigid ones.

Comment

Whether man or woman I think that "proper" behavior is desirable. What's proper will, of course, depend on the environment at the time.

I personally like people to exhibit just a little decorum in how they dress. A tight little mini dress might be just fine but just make sure that it does cover the appropriate areas. Same with a guy, tight jeans might be fine but I doubt everyone around you wants a view of your genitalia.

To me, no matter where you are or what you are doing there are lines you should not cross. I'm sure most people feel the same, its just a matter of where you place those lines LOL. As for a girl that flashes her breasts, I am shallow enough to enjoy it but that still doesn't make it appropriate ( in 99% of situations)
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

As for a girl that flashes her breasts, I am shallow enough to enjoy it but that still doesn't make it appropriate ( in 99% of situations)
                                I can agree with that - got flashed a couple times the other night when I went out

Comment

Working...
                                X