Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    I think you are moralising a bit much, sir orange, and get upset at people who don't fit in your mould of "proper behaviour."
    UR - not necessarily saying it's 'morally wrong' I'm saying I don't find it attractive and it's a turn off, and I asked other guys if they feel the same.
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Volunteer at a no-kill shelter. They always need people.
      Just becoming a volunteer to help those who are even less fortunate that you boosts your self-esteem by around 10 times.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by orange
        UR - not necessarily saying it's 'morally wrong' I'm saying I don't find it attractive and it's a turn off, and I asked other guys if they feel the same.
        Certainly.

The thing is a woman acting trashy according to you - thus being unattractive to you - may be a turn-on to che, say Since you have a different threshold of what is proper than his. Maybe.

EDIT: your fingers are too fast for me
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
          The thing is a woman acting trashy may be a turn-on to che, say
          exactly what the purpose of the thread was, to see who likes it and who doesn't

Besides, that's che, and we all know he's a dirty, dirty communist
          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

I prefer women to be 'ladies', but I rarely witness it.

Of course, I also don't get out much.

Comment

Besides, that's che, and we all know he's a dirty, dirty communist

Well that is another reason to call che dirty .
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Of course, I also don't get out much.
                You aren't missing much in the way of gentlemanly behavior
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

chegitz is actually rather a bit of a prude. I like the idea of sexiness and sexuality, but I find the reality a bit . . . smelly and sweaty and stuff. (chegitz has an extremely strong sense of smell). But that's my hangup. I think everyone else should be doing it like dogs in the streets.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Speaking of dogs, once I saw a male dog was mounting a female one, with another male waiting its turn. *insert appropiate simile here*

Comment

wow, mechanized sex...now THAT'S advanced!

Comment

chegitz is actually rather a bit of a prude.

Bah! Bah, I say! Chegitz is more of sexual conservative than Floyd? Say it ain't so .
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Who says I'm a sexual conservative? Not wanting any and not getting any are very different
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm not a sexual conservative. I'm a sexual radical.

It's all about choices, man.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Bah! You've sold out the revolution .

Comment

Choices? Someone take his communist card!

Comment

Working...
                                X