Women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERV!!!!
    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Nothin' wrong with looking.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Nope....nothing at all wrong with a bit of looking.

Sometimes I must stop and stare at a beautiful natural landscape, or gaze in awe at the beauty of a sunset. Women are the same way. I feel no shame in stopping to appreciate some of gods handiwork. God did a few things right and one of them is women.

Wheres the "yum" smiley at
        I see the world through bloodshot eyes
        Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

I don't wear bikinis i am to modest. So sad..so true. i even close my eyes when I am dressing!

Comment

It does depend on how you do the looking, though. Stting back with shades on is the least intrusive.

If you're gonna look, be polite about it.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwidow24
              i even close my eyes when I am dressing!

That's because you're so fine you don't want to risk turning yourself on.

Comment

I don't wear bikinis i am to modest. So sad..so true.
                *Wonders how a girl who shows off half her back and her tattoo on a public forum can consider herself too modest to wear a bikini*

Comment

My back is not my Boobs are my ass or my crotch. I am very modest. A tattoo is a work of art whats the point in getting it if no one can see it..besides..Does my back make you hot and horny??? NO??? I didn't think so

Comment

let me just add that showing my back has nothing to do with being comfortable walking around half naked in a public place

Comment

Actually, a nice back can be quite pleasing.

Comment

Actually, the back is a very sexy feature on a woman. A naked back can be very alluring. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Just because it doesnt make one hot and horny doesnt mean it can't be appreciated after all.

Women that wear those backless dresses and shirts fully cover their front, yet leave them naked from the waist up in the back.

I think outfits like this are very sexy and provocative. Any large portion of bare skin is enough to draw and keep the eye.

Comment

Oh yeah.

Comment

I like girls wearing small amounts of clothes- what red-blooded man wouldn't?

But I don't think I have the capacity to determine the character of women by the way they dress. I'm quite unique like that.

Comment

ah, this has a feeling of an 'old apolyton ot' thread

Well, frankly I don't like girls to be too slutty, and my threshold is not very low, so shirt skirts and small tops are fine by me

I really hate slutty attitudes though. It's hard to explain considering my current best female friend is quite slutty in behaviour... but... i know it's different.

i like the sexy and flirty attitude.

but some girls just tend to smear themselves on other people. and then they usually completely ignore all the rest. that makes me mad in a short time.

i know this girl who used to flirt alot with me for a while, but then moved to another person and completely forgot i exist. then she forgot the other person exists and moved to some jock. this i find really annoying.

and you can't call me bitter, since this female friend of mine stopped flirting with me, and now has a boyfriend, but she never behaved in such a snobbish manner.

so basically i dislike snobs.

and i think that make up is best when it's less and you can't tell it's there.

Comment

Working...
                              X