No announcement yet.

The Worthlessness of Arts Degrees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A man like you drinking cherryade? Say it ain't so.

Not if we tell him you're a buffed muscle guy with an 11-inch pen!s. Then you're time has come...

The 11 inch is true .

I'll just keep talking good things about George W. Bush and he'll get disgusted and go home.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Good things about W. + 11 inches = Imran's delirous and delusional again.

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• No, I'm just large and in charge .

And you know Mr Fun is the catcher in the relationship .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Oy vey
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Well maybe not 11 inches, but definetly big enough.

It's one the perks of not being a white boy. You guys got colonization and being on top of the racial heirarchy and the rest of us got the large penises .

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              No, I'm just large and in charge .

And you know Mr Fun is the catcher in the relationship .
              I prefer the "top bunk" not the "bottom bunk."

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• You selfish bastard!

What about your poor boyfriends who want a view from the top? Haven't you thought about them?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                  You selfish bastard!

What about your poor boyfriends who want a view from the top? Haven't you thought about them?!

I am not going into any detailed discussion about my sex life --- maybe my dating life without the sex part yes, but that is where the discussion stop.

Just out of a sense of decency --- you should get some decency yourself. (joking)

Comment

• Tease

Comment

• I am not going into any detailed discussion about my sex life
                      but you did when you spoke about the condomless anal sex stuff....or does that not count?
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• Originally posted by devilmunchkin

but you did when you spoke about the condomless anal sex stuff....or does that not count?
                        Yes, that counts, but no more.

Geez --- let this drop already.

Comment

• no no. i was just asking. this is pretty much the first time i've look at this thread in awhile.
                          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

• MrFun gets defensive

And Imran, your penis, on average, is no longer (perhaps even shorter) than that of the western european caucasian. It is the negroid who has the longest average penis length, and mongoloid the shortest.
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
                              Strictly speaking, Law is an arts degree. It's rarely considered worthless, however.
                              Yea, usually expensive, but sometimes lucrative.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• GP:

"Quant is a term that people in business and finance use. Quant = quantitative = number crunchy."

I would have guessed that it relates to quantitative, but that still does not tell me what exactly you meant at:

"Of course there are people at MBA school who have great quant backgrounds. There are alos lots of useful things that one can do without a quant background. And there are liberal arts students that can handle quant fine."

What background, what can they handle ? Differential equations ? Or what ?

"To really understand coplex derivatives (I do not by the way) one needs to know differential equations. The nature of the subject quickly becomes mathematical."

No really ? Now, what are you Yanks supposed to learn under "calculus" ?

Comment

Working...
                                X