Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prove Stefu your ideal society would result to greatest good for greatest number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not the only one who's English is deot... detro... derot... getting worse by the minute.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

But then again, who really cares?
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

True. You can aways use clever ways to get arund the worsd you can't spel. Ok, that's bad humour and typing, not bad English...
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

True...

Follows a message to all English people:

There is no such things as bad spelling from a Finn. Bad typing is possible. Honestly not knowing how a word is written is possible. However, misspelling a word because its pronounciation is different than its spelling - that's impossible.
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

LightEning, I'm not too sure of that last statement. You see, I have noticed that I have a tendency to write "know" instead of "now". Why, is beyond my understanding. I think the fact that the "k" in "know" is silent has something to do with the affair.

But, did this relate to LEs last statement at all?

Comment

No. You see, you aren't completely a Finn anymore - the reason you're doing that mistake is that you're thinking in English. Since most Apolytonian Finns probably think in English anyway, you can safely expect spelling mistakes from us .

Comment

Take away the money of the Top 10%, give it to the other 90%
                -> Voila. The overall happiness has increased
                If it is no fun why do it?
                Live happy or die

Comment

No you don't threadjack this! It's my and kassiopeia's achievement!

* slaps Tom201 *

Comment

No, wait, that is the prime quality of an Apolyton Finn.

Tom201, this thread has ceased to receive Ontopic messages.

Comment

After all, this is the off-topic forum . You can't expect threads to stay on topic here, can you ?

Comment

I keep reading the title of this thread as "Provide Stefu with your Social Security Number"
                        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

There you go again! And that smiley, that's a novelty too.

Comment

You might be right, but does that really matter? I mean, at this time of the night, I would probably need those sunglasses anyway... And I'm positive that my mouth is locked into that cheesy position, but I just don't know about it because I'm too tired..

Comment

Pah, there you have a great idea not stolen at all I tell u...
                              Instead of those evil finns being grateful they start slapping you like a madman ... I knew we should have kicked those Barbarians out of Europe already
                              If it is no fun why do it?
                              Live happy or die

Comment

But the top 10 % would be then unhappy.

Wait a second, I'm almost ontopic here. Forbjuden! The Thought Police will come after me! Help!

Comment

Working...
                                X