Englands Group in the World Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Awrence
    Argentina v Wales tied, but a worse Argentine team beat Germany.

And, DIE BECKHAM DIE!

Hang on, he already ain't playing.
    he's healing nicely, thanks very much, Veron v Gerard? no contest, two broken legs and a dodgy goatee later...england are through!!!!

Comment

One of the problems with allowing "weaker" teams into the WC in order to promote football is that they tend to play very defensively so that they dont get embarrased. It tends to make for boring early games.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
        I'm going to boycot this world cup until the semis. It's ridiculous to have China, Costa Rica and Senegal play (while excluding teams like Holland and Scotland).
        Hmmm Costa Rica and China have yet to be tested (except against each other) but I would think that Senegal have proven they belong (unless beating the prohibitive favorite doesn't count)
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Exactly. And South Korea beat Poland. France and Poland were the first two Europeean teams to be assured of their place in the finals, and look where that got them .

Comment

Sorry to change the subject a little but

>>>>> COME ON ENGLAND <<<<<

Lets give em some right argi bargy.

Comment

Since Saudi Arabia made a decent performance against Cameroon England is now officially the worst team in the world cup except Holland... Oh no wait, Holland didn't make it...

Comment

Er... Saudi Arabia have no points and haven't scored and have conceded 9 goals, England played badly but still drew and scored in their only game so far. When we lose 8-0 against Argentina we'll be the worst team.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Ooh prissy!
                  www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Twelve hours left... I hope the limeys have said their prayers.

Comment

Working...
                    X