Female or Shemale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you window shop?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Of course
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Actually I felt a bit uneasy...the area felt so dark and sleazy. I suppose that is the purpose, but still...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

that I am trying to sort out but I am paranoid and nervous, so things just don't quite go.

I used to be like that, but then stopped thinking about it. Your problem is you think too much.

Perhaps when you are down for the July Poly meet we will have to try going on a group pulling session.

Comment

I wish I could act, it's not like I don't get the opportunity, sort of, I suppose, but I don't know how to act or follow up. I just cack myself instead. But this is the way it goes...
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I met my ex-girlfriend merely by talking to her when I met her in a pub. If you don't act you will never know their response. Sure 99/100 you'll get a drink in the face, but that other 1/100.....

So, when you come down I am going to force you to act, you need the practice.

Comment

10/16

need new glasses!! fast !!!!
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Finnaly, a post that isn't threadjacking! Thanks alva848.
                  "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                  Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                  Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                  Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

It doesn't work SD, I can talk to women, that doesn't seem to be a problem lately, but getting any further, well therein lies the problem. I don't see how it is done.
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

11/16... Meh.

I don't understand why all these people are like "oh, I didn't mistake any man for a woman, blahdy blah blah...".

I don't think it's that big of a deal... I mean, some were quite convincing...
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

Perhaps when you are down for the July Poly meet we will have to try going on a group pulling session.
                        You can keep your "group pulling sessions" to yourself!

Amazingly, i got 16/16 first go It took a while, though, with those poor images. It's a bit like trying to drive those car video games - it's hard without the full range of senses to rely on. In person, the broad shoulders and prominent adam's apples give it away, but pictures designed to mislead are obviously much harder to tell. I guess that makes me a genius

Comment

14 out of 16...
                          good test, they are all close enough to go either way (and I bet most of them do)
                          Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                          "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

14/16, but I wish I could say I erred on the side of caution.

I'll buy into that poor photo quality excuse.

Comment

score * 1.5 = d!ck size in cm. everyone

Comment

Working...
                              X