Clear All

11/16
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Wow. 16/16
      "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
      "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

12 / 16

I really thought I'd do better.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar the Great
          i'm sure a lot of the people claiming who got 13 or 14 took it several times!
          Nah, just some good guessing.

I'd like to point out that the two I missed erred on the side of caution.

Comment

i'm sure a lot of the people claiming who got 13 or 14 took it several times!
            excuse me , but that's kind of a weird argument. If someone would take it several times , wouldn't he get 16/16?

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Bad memory...
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I've lived with better female impersonaters than these guys.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yeah, I'm proud to say that I never chose female when it was a male, only the other way around...

...which doesn't say much for some of those 'ladies'
                  "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                  You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

You know what, if he's cute enough to fool me . . .
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

I have 14/16.

The 2 I failed were both faces I had doubts about.

The problem is that both faces looked like they were in strain... and I thought that the one on the left looked wierd cause she was a woman, while the one on the right was a male.

Apparently it was a straining male, and an ugly woman.

SPOILER

Here are the only ones I got wrong.
                        Attached Files

Comment

you didn't know that the one on the left was a 'shemale'?

common... that was obvious!
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

10/16
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

PH, not bad for someone with limited experience of women.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X