kewl...

Comment

I like girls.

Comment

11/16
        Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

14/16
          "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary-Ann
            I like girls.
            *does the DL dance*

And for all those guys who got 9/16, you better watch out, that's little less than 50% you got wrong!
            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

13/16.
              Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

11/16
                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

15/16
                  Same error than all the other guys
                  This one is really disturbing...
                  Science without conscience is the doom of the soul.

Comment

13/16

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                      and @ Dal as well
                      Story of my life. I know more about Politics than Women. IIRC I won the "Identify which statements were made by Jerry Falwell or Pat Robertson and which were made by Osama Bin Laden" contest we had earlier.

My only defense is that I'm rather attracted to androgynous women, I don't mind Drag Kings at all, but the opposite is certainly not true...
                      Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                      Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

i'm sure a lot of the people claiming who got 13 or 14 took it several times!
                        I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

I can assure you I didn't.
                          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

13/16
                            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

12/16

Comment

10/16

ew.
                                "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                                - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                                X