• Show
Clear All

since when did LR become so popular on the board again

he doesn't even come around anymore.

mr. fun and lonestar
    velociryx and ramo
    wiglaf and mtg
    ltec and evc
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Me and anyone conservative ... although I am:

pro-capital punishment
      pro-military

Which most conservatives are... I think those are two of the most important issues, but there are a whole hellofalot of minor issues that I am liberal about. I'm:

pro-choice
      pro-moreregulationoncapitalism
      pro-renewableenergy
      anti-fossilfuelusage
      pro-welfare
      pro-freepubliceducation (and by free, I mean tax supported)
      pro-freepublichealthcare (ditto)

I'm also for the federalization of a lot of other programs that could be their own unique threads in themselves.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally I intended to nominate myself and myself, but Sava made me thinking. I deem myself to be quite conservative and in fact I am

anti-capital punishment
        anti-military
        pro-life
        and then follow a lot of things where I think that any simple pro- or anti- goes wrong.
        Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

tiamat and devilmunchkin
          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Re: since when did LR become so popular on the board again

Originally posted by devilmunchkin

mr. fun and lonestar
            "You aren't going to sodomize me, are you Mr. Fun?"

"No!"

"Good, because I'm warning you, if you sodomize me I'll give you such a beating!"

"What's your problem?"

"Help! Help! Rape! hey...where ya going?"

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Ming and Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                Spinky and Mr. Fun.
                Remember this is all your fault for bringing this out in the open -- I promised Boddington I would keep his crush on me, a secret from everyone else.

(Lonestar)

As for who I think would make me part of an odd couple, I would choose either David Floydd and me, or Imran and me.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by LTEC!
                  tiamat and devilmunchkin
                  You say that, but they do have some things in common.

(I believe it's time to practice the old "duck and cover" drill )
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                    my gawd..she's lost so much weight already that it all fell out of her skull and she's reduced to baby talk. lol....yeah..we'd definitely be an odd couple.
                    DM
                    She was talking like that so that you could better understand her.LOL.. Yeah I would never even consider being anything with you..I have a feeling it would turn into an ODD number rather than an odd couple situation..2 minus 1 equals 1!

Myself andAndz83
                    The only reason I was gone for so long was because I hate you people!!!

Comment

Hey, MrFun, excellent idea you had. You and Boddington's
                      Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

nah... me and devilmunchkin

Comment

Me and Speer, I suppose, since his trolls seem to be the most consistently inferior. Tough to say for certain who I'd get along with the least well, though.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

bw: considering my IQ is higher than both of yours added together?? i think not. I think I'd make you a roomate of my mom and see how long you lasted. if you're anything irl like you are online, then you wouldn't last long with her. you're a ***** cat compared to her.

ecthelion: eh?

ltec: it might actually not be so bad if we could keep two or three people out of it. lol.

more:
                            wraith and playa del carmen
                            snapcase and slowwhand
                            grrr and provost harrison
                            usually insane and david floyd
                            supersneak and endisforever
                            kaak and asher
                            kaak and me
                            bugs n blackwidow
                            lefty and immortal wombat
                            "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

do I have to get more precise?

Comment

lol:

ecthelion and all poly females.

Comment

Working...
                                X