X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton "Odd Couples"

Like Felix Unger and Oscar Madison.
    Who are some here who would make odd room mates ?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Me and Tingkai.

...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

How about Wiglaf and, well, anybody. But for reference sake, Red Jon?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Albert Speer and Giancarlo.

Comment

Ming, and Rasputin.

Comment

Me and Slowwhand
            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

MtG in his golden 800 words per post-days and ottok (so, the maps. What say?).

Also, about 70% of the posters here and any member of the uhm... female persuasion.

Comment

Let me take this opportunity to say, "ottok! ottok! ottok!"

Comment

DinoDoc and Paiktis

Siro and Imran

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

David Floyd and I
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                      Also, about 70% of the posters here and any member of the uhm... female persuasion.

Blackwidow and Provost Harrison...

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia

Blackwidow and Provost Harrison...
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Asher and Urban Ranger.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Myself and Imran. We'd be constantly bickering about sports
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

muself and fred

Jon Miller
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X