Clear All

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    /me and AH
    Thank's Skanky
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

• I don't remember posting that...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• It's a bug in the / me thing. It changes to the person's name who reples.
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

• Orange, Technophile and MrFun.

The next time you feel it's your cue to take pot-shots in the playground politics, bear this thought in mind. ****ing cut it out.

It's bad enough restricted to just the main protagonists, but roping in onlookers is a really bad move. This thread doesn't make pretty reading and I hope you've got enough class to feel even vaguely ashamed of what you wrote.

Just leave them to it. Opinions are like arseholes- everyone's got one.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny
            It's bad enough restricted to just the main protagonists, but roping in onlookers is a really bad move. This thread doesn't make pretty reading and I hope you've got enough class to feel even vaguely ashamed of what you wrote.
            Oh, for crying out loud. I don't know who started what, and I'm content to let the protagonists handle themselves, but when somebody airs their business on a public forum and then shouts down somebody who is trying to give them helpful advice--well, so sue me, but that really irks me.

If you air your laundry in public, then don't get upset when people tell you how to get the spots out. It's common sense.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Well, common sense be buggered. Call me old-fashioned, but I'll carry on dealing with my irks without picking on girls.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Well, common sense be buggered. Call me old-fashioned, but I'll carry on dealing with my irks without picking on girls.
                When I see somebody overreacting to a benign suggestion, then I'll tell them to calm the hell down regardless of their gender. If you call this "picking on girls," then more power to you.
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• DM

DF

Eli and Sir.

MtG

Imran

Last edited by SlowwHand; May 1, 2002, 18:46.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Is that a dunce cap on me?
                    Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Orange, Technophile and MrFun.

The next time you feel it's your cue to take pot-shots in the playground politics, bear this thought in mind. ****ing cut it out.

Yeah, sure BFB.

What's your problem anyhow?

Ashamed? for what?
                      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Well, common sense be buggered. Call me old-fashioned, but I'll carry on dealing with my irks without picking on girls.
                        You been talking to Speer lately?
                        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Yepper.

paiktis

Boddington's

Che

Provost Harrison

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Orange, Technophile and MrFun.

I think that Bugs's audition to replace MTG as a mod
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X