Palestinians falsifying evidence for the UN comitte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palestinians falsifying evidence for the UN comitte

Security sources in Israel said that they have evidence that the Palestinains are adding bodies to "group graves" which didn't originate in Jenin during the fights, to create the impact of a massacare.

This comes after several news agencies including BBC began reproting that inspite the claims, the number of bodies found in Jenin isn't that large at all.

I demand a source that is not directly linked to either Israel or the other site. So an English-language Israeli news site doesn't count

Comment

"Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Well, you should not have delayed the UN investigationand given time for the fix, eeh?
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Re: Palestinians falsifying evidence for the UN comitte

Originally posted by Sirotnikov
          This comes after several news agencies including BBC began reproting that inspite the claims, the number of bodies found in Jenin isn't that large at all.
          So how many bodies does it take to be classified a massacre?
          "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

That question is totally nonsensical. A massacre is not a technical term, or at least shouldn't be. Any case of murder with many people involved is a massacre, and now don't as kwhat many means.

Good point by Lefty there. It's so easy to say "STOP!" to investigators (and ambulances for that matter) and afterwards say"oh, it's too late now, now stop living in the past and let's look into the future. fine, we won the battle. we want 90%".

Comment

You can be certain that the UN investigation will be HIGHLY skeptical of any calim of falsely planted bodies except with uniquivicble evidence such a forensic or video of them being fakes.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

What about the settlements? Or that win-win peace agreement of 2 weeks before Sharon being elected that never got mentioned in the big media (one of Barak's last achievements, shortly after that big 22% one was officially dumped. that one had been called the best offer Israel could make, yet shortly later they came up with that new paper but never had a chance to ratify it. the next Israeli premier (Ariel S.) doesn't seem to be a big friend of win-win peace)? What about civil rights of Palestinians in the state of Israel?

Comment

blah blah Ecthelion. "Palestinians" in the state of Israel have all rights.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Do those Israeli citizens with Palestinian heritage have the same rights as Jews? Do Jews not get preferred here or there?

Comment

"Security sources inside Israel say..."
                      Shocker. I mean, I'm stunned. Israeli security officials think the Pals are up to no good? Wow.

Lefty. Good point.

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Please no tongues and nmo laughing smilies on these threads, I find the issue too important and I mean that. It's a pity that right now we only have non-Israelis here at this moment, critical ones. I'd rather discuss issues then collectively ridicule or flame a country. That's os newsmax, so 'social rules for teenage groups'

Comment

Do those Israeli citizens with Palestinian heritage have the same rights as Jews? Do Jews not get preferred here or there?

not by law.

discrimination exists in the private sector for example. It has nothing to do with government policy.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Another potential explanation: Israel killed so many people in Jenin that they had to delay the UN long enough for Israel to work up this story to give them some "plausible deniability" when the mass graves start getting uncovered.

Of course, Israel could be telling the truth, but at this point, who believes anything either of the two sides tells them?
                            What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

That reminds me of a line from M.A.S.H., where somebody asks Hawkeye how he can make jokes in the middle of a war. Hawkeye responds that he can either laugh or cry, and he choses laugh.

Most of the time, I take the ME stuff seriously. But Siro's post is hard to take seriously. Hell, it could even be true, but his post provides no links and the allegations are made by unnamed "security sources." So I chose to be flippant. Sorry to have offended your sensibilities, Echty. Oops, did I use a smiley? Sorry about that Oh, damn, did it again. Oh, hell...

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                              X