No announcement yet.

Where does your screenname come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perhaps the local rabbi just walked in and ...

Maybe Taurus tried to say something in English.

Comment

• His English was fine. I see three of us are laughing, but Stew doesn't quite see the humour. There's a surprise
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Then maybe Stew said something stupid beforehand and is just noticing how silly it was on that pic.

Comment

• Nah, not Stew, he is just being a miserable shit
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Ths is what we call 'standesgemäß'

Probably is.

Circumventing the censor is not allowed.
            Attached Files

Comment

• I'll circumvent your censor, mister!

Damn, you are reminding me of that bloke with all the cameras of that film with that Baldwin in it. Sliver is it?
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• What a fantastic film.
                "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Never seen it. Who is Sliver? Who is Baldwin?

Paul, my imagination of you has changed... now you're that guy, you used to be that other guy before

Comment

• This is quite scary.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• He's looking remarkably cheerful in that picture. He must have been drinking
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Sliver was a great movie. Billy Baldwin and Sharon Stone had one of the most touching love scenes in recent memory in that film. Nothing says "I love you" like sneaking up behind a girl and making love to her in a very uncomfortable place.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• What is scary, Mr Mulder?
                          Attached Files

Comment

• That's ooooooooooooold
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Better?

Do they still call you Spooky Mulder?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Awwwww

Did I get the right film? The one where he watches everyone on the TVs?
                                Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                                X