Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the dumbest thing you've heard anybody say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From The People Unclear On The Concept File.

One of my brothers has a floppy based PC (no HD). After reading the Users Manual he Formated his Systems Disk because "The manual said to Format all disks before using them".
    The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
    Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

"I didn't inhale" would have to be up there.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Recently, I was listening in school to a strongly environmentalist speaker talking about why she supported the environment and so forth. It was then question period - the level of questions was generally pretty high. Then this one guy comes up and says:

"The way I see it, we're all just atoms, and it's not like the atoms are going to escape the earth, so why do we have to worry about the environment?"
        I refute it thus!
        "Destiny! Destiny! No escaping that for me!"

Comment

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            Lung:

200% of what they did the previous game (ie- twice as much effort) maybe?
            Wishful thinking

It started out with statements like "I want you guys to give 110 percent out there today!", upon which the ante has been forever increased to "Joey's a legend! He gave, ohh, 150% out there today. The man's a freak!" To give 150% performance, he must be

I did hear recently such amazing figures as 1000% uttered by a mathematically challenged footballer

Comment

I once heard my mother say "Oh, i better turn off the lights or i'll flatten the tyres!!!" I knew what she meant, but it's funny all the same

Comment

Some different sort of stupid.

The mother of my godmother died. A few months later I went to my grandmother washing clothes (which I did do regulary because it was more fun than a public laundry). She incidentally asked me: "Did you phone Anne recently?" I replied in a rather sloppy way "No, father in ruins, too?" My grandmother stared at me and said "I cannot lie to you, and it was you who asked. She told me not to talk about it. Yes, he died."

The most funny things I usually hear in the radio (keeping me laughing for the next half an hour). A completely mispronounced word in a programme which is aimed a the more culturally oriented audience (lots of classical music etc). Or the rather popular word "Atomgegner", those who oppose atoms ....
                Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

"You can get cancer from potato chips" - Swedish scientists
                  I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                  X