Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the guys: Are you a shaker or a hugger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's lunch time here today so..... let's just see how many shakes vs. hugs happen.

And just for MBloom......shake shake shake....shake shake shake ......shake your winky!
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

usually a hug to close freinds, relatives, people i haven't seen in a while. acquaintences generally get a handshake. the girlfreind gets the long groping-type hug.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
        usually a hug to close freinds, relatives, people i haven't seen in a while. acquaintences generally get a handshake. the girlfreind gets the long groping-type hug.
        Yup! Sure do! He gives good hugs.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

If I'm meeting someone for the first time, shake. If it's a long-time friend, male or female, I hug.

Women always seem to wanna hug me....lol...maybe it's the big guy thing tho...I've been told by the ladies that nobody gives a better hug than a really big guy...::shrug:: I dunno....never been on the recieving end of one, so I guess I shall just take their word for it.
          Yeah, I know what you mean... believe me, they LOVE it. I take it from my personal experience.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

You don't have a flashy smile Connor.

LOL. You don't think so, tandee? I'm sure I flashed you a smile on at least one or two occasions. Just like that. lol
            -connorkimbro
            "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Ok so luch is over and all I saw was mainly handshakes. However, there was one gentlemen who tried the hug thing and boy it didn't go over to well at all! He went in for the hug and the person backed right up so he didn't even make the grab. But then again the person he was trying to hug was the Monsignor I don't think he's hugging material!

Comment

another woman's point of view

I am a FIRM believer in Hug Therapy.
                It doesn't matter what kinda day you've had or
                what's wrong, chances are that a hug will usually
                make one feel better. I know it works for me.

I hug all my family and friends...(well, ok...most of my family)

Comment

Originally posted by tandeetaylor
                  You don't have a flashy smile Connor.

lol, you've got the right of it. He THINKS it is, anyway. lol

Comment

Working...
                  X