Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Homosexuals Recieve A Tax Deduction?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Homosexuals Recieve A Tax Deduction?

Of course I'm acting under the assumption that homosexuality is a disorder on the same level as obesity. This is because man's primary biological purpose is reproduction, and this obviously cannot be accomplished by, shall we say, "gay behavior" alone.

If the obese (shall we say, fat) people all get tax deductions (which in America they now do), should homosexuals also be given some extra cash as well? Let's look at the facts.

FAT people get money from the government mainly as incentive to go join a weight loss clinic. The idea is that hopefully this will eventually reduce the number of obese in the nation and confront a public health crisis head on.

So should GAY people recieve money to get rid of their homosexuality through counseling or doctor visits? If eating too much is a health issue, having a population totally incapable of reproduction certainly is as well...

It's a simple question..do gays deserve money from the government as incentive to become straight, as fat people deserve money from the government as incentive to become thin?

Of course I'm acting under the assumption that homosexuality is a disorder on the same level as obesity. This is because man's primary biological purpose is reproduction, and this obviously cannot be accomplished by, shall we say, "gay behavior" alone

Neither can it be accomplished by celibacy. I thought you were a great supporter of the Catholic Church (although I may be confusing you with Boobie here).
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The number of religious folk is dropping, the number of gays is rising.

Comment

Those statements are questionable ina ddition to being irrelevant to this discussion.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

We aren't all becoming priests, it isn't a public health crisis as homosexuality may be.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            Those statements are questionable ina ddition to being irrelevant to this discussion.
            Im operating under the assumption that this whole discussion is irrevelant. Curious, but still irrelevant.

or better yet, ill just answer the original question with NO.
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf
              We aren't all becoming priests, it isn't a public health crisis as homosexuality may be.
              So you do admit that being a priest should be treated as a disorder?
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Wiglaf, did you eat paint chips as a kid?
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

why are you assuming that homosexuality is a disease?

This differentiation between gays and straight people does not help anything. Homosexuals are just as capable of leading productive lives and being good people as is anybody else. The only difference is whom they are attracted to. Sure we may call it wrong but that does not make it a disease nor does that mean that homosexuals should get any special treatment, whether positive or negative. They're individuals first off...

thanks
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The only difference is whom they are attracted to. Sure we may call it wrong but that does not make it a disease
                    Huh? It's a disorder as obesity is. Wake up, our primary biological purpose is reproduction...sex with another guy ain't helping in that regard.

Comment

Huh? It's a disorder as obesity is. Wake up, our primary biological purpose is reproduction
                      Should monogamy be treated as a disorder as well? I could get used to that idea...

"loinburger's reeducation center for monogamous women..." Wutang!
                      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Huh? It's a disorder as obesity is. Wake up, our primary biological purpose is reproduction...sex with another guy ain't helping in that regard.
                        So therefore men who wear condoms should get a tax deduction.
                        Therefore women who take birth control pills should get a tax deduction.
                        Therefore women who get abortions should get a tax deduction.

Wiglaf, if your primary purpose is reproduction, then why are you posting here? Why aren't you out rutting like bunnies?

The mods should lock this thread before it gets any worse.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Yes

Comment

Another freakin' troll thread that has no potential for intelligent conversation.

There are three sexual orientations:

1) heterosexuality

2) homosexuality

3) bisexuality

None of these three sexual orientations are any kind of disorder, disease, or illness.

However, if you want to form a distorted opinion that is in disagreement with the American Pscyhology Association and the American Medical Association, go ahead, Wiggy.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm wondering if I can get tax-credits for weening myself off my latex addiction.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X